- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $124 - $243
- Per week:
- $868 - $1701
1 Full bath
Description from manager
Cosy 53 sqm apartment with a large terrace in front of the Mont Blanc, 3 room, for 4 people, 2nd floor of the residence with lift "Le Clos du Savoy" located near the slopes of Savoy / Brevent and 200 meters from the pedestrian area of Chamonix.
* Separate kitchen with oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge.
* Living room, dining place with TV, hifi and internet access wifi.
* A double bedroom - access to the terrace.
* A bedroom with 2 single beds.
* Bathroom. Separate toilet.
* Large terrace in front of the Mont Blanc with garden furniture.
* Underground private car park, garage with ski locker.
* No pets, no smoking inside.
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish
About the manager
LuxVacation focuses on luxury vacation home rentals and related services all over the world. Covering prestigious and exciting destinations in Europe, the Caribbean and North America, the focus is to deliver a private hotel-like experience for truly amazing villas and apartments. We are available 7...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 17:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($867.70) €800.00
- No smoking at this property
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Chamonix, France Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.