3/2 Western Style Kitchen & Baths

PatioDining AreaBedroomBedroom with A/C visibleWestern Style Bath (1 of 2)Western Style Bath (1 of 2)Main GateCommunity PoolVillage Gate
1001, Chiang Mai, undefined 50210, Thailand



Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps 8
Per night $55
Per month $40
Type: Home
Description of the Chiang Mai vacation home rental
Quality holiday stay - secure turn key -kid friendly.
It is completely turn key - Fully equipped including linens & bath towels, Dish TV with 30 English channels and 40 Thai channels, telephone, bikes, ice chests, umbrellas.
Three bedrooms. Two FULL Western style baths.
HUGE Western style kitchen with ALL new oven, dish washer, refrigerator, laundry-washer and dryer, pots, 3 sinks, dishes, food storage containers, etc. Living room with dish TV, DVD, and high speed cable internet for your laptop. Home has 5 air conditioners.
Minimum charge 6 night stay. You may stay less but pay for 6
Maximum term agreement - two months
We have family living within 6 doors to assist you if needed.
April 20 to Nov 20 First 10 nights at 1500 baht ea night
add on extra nights at..1,100 baht each night...
Nov 20 to April 20 = First 10 nights 2000 baht ea night
additional nights... 1400 baht each night
Above Rates : 2 adults and 3 children free[under 18 ].
Add 125 baht each over 2 adults per night , and 75 baht for each ex child .
Deposits 10% deposit , an additional deposit of 20% is due 45 days out - for a total of 30% before arrival . Your balance 70% is due on arrival . No stays longer than 70 nights .

Gidget Borho

Area Information
Write and ask us for 70 extra pictures & info on our home and neighborhood.

Home is in a gated community outside of Chiang Mai. The community has a master gate / entrance, and 10 "villages" - each again -with a second security gate. The Village clubhouse has pool, tennis, fitness, badminton and snooker located less than 2 kilometers from your home. There is a small charge for use payable to the clubhouse. There is also basketball court, kid's playground (slides, swings etc.) and outdoor exercise equipment less than one half kilometer away from your home, all at no charge.

Note the map on vhr will not let us save the location of the home. We can send you a link with the map on request.


Property Rates

Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Mar 01 2016 Jan 31 2017 $55 $55 - $40 6 Nights


Owner Supplied Testimonials

Parrish and Kelli Wessels -originally from Siloam Springs Arkansas, now working with a Thailand based charitable org
Feb `10 & August `11

Your house was great again for our second stay. The house was spotlessly clean and everything we needed was provided. We especially appreciate the extra effort of getting us the baby cot in time for my son to go to sleep. The neighborhood was very quiet and also the neighbors were helpful when my daughter got hurt, riding a bike and when we had a flat tire. It definitely felt like we were coming home and enjoyed our stay. No issues or complaints with the home at all - thank you for your generosity. We look forward to our next stay in the future. Thanks for everything - Kelli

We had the most wonderful time staying at your house in Chiang Mai. After 1 week in Chiang Mai looking for somewhere for our family to stay for 1 month we were overjoyed to find your house. Perfect for us and beyond anything we had seen all week. The house is very nicely furnished with quality furniture and absolutely did have EVERYTHING we could need for a most comfortable stay, we even had bikes to ride around the lake on, juicer to make fresh OJ of a morning, even washing baskets and spare batteries in the cupboard in case the remote control needed a battery change, plenty of great cooking equipment and crockery too that we were able to serve up great home cooked meals to guests, just like we were at home !

The housing estate is incredibly secure and has fantastic facilities for families, a pool complex, playgrounds, tennis courts, convenience store and very low cost yummy restaurant that will deliver to your door if you like. During our month we made friends there and neighbours we had yet to meet came to help us change a flat tyre on our car. It was very nice to be in an area full of people living in Chaing Mai rather than amongst lots of hotels and traffic. The service we received was great, one day we had a light globe need replacing and within hours it was being replaced, we were given great ideas of places to go and see and things to do with our kids. We felt we were treated as family friends having come to stay.

I will be certainly recommending your property to other friends looking to stay in Chiang Mai. -- Amanda Horsburgh, Australia, May 2011

Thanks so much for the use of your two homes while we were in Chiang Mai. We made many happy memories and took lots of pictures. Maybe we can rent the house again some day. -- Kathy Russell, July 2010

Page Views This month: 2 This year: 18 Since listed: 2,973