- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1414 - $1917
- Per week:
- $9898 - $13413
8 Unknown types
Description from manager
The villa has a total of 4 bedrooms (8 people) and 4 bathrooms. The dependance is located in a separate building and has 6 bedrooms (12 people) and 4 bathrooms.
* Living room with wood stove and two white sofas
* Dining room
* Fully-equipped designer kitchen with traditional Venetian open fireplace, opens to portico that has a lovely view of the rose garden
* Laundry room with washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
First floor (sleeps 8):
* Grand living room with fireplace, blue sofas, writing desk, chess table
* Double bedroom (No. 1) with original frescoes dating to 1823
* Separate bathroom with shower
* Double bedroom (No. 2) with original 1823 frescoes, en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
* TV room with flat-screen TV (Sky), CD and DVD player
* Master bedroom (No. 3) with en suite bathroom with tub and two separate showers
* Double bedroom (No. 4) with en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
Groung floor (sleeps 4):
* Living/dining room (8 people) with fireplace and TV
* Kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, electrive oven
* Twin bedroom (No. 5) with view of neighbor's vegetable garden
* Bathroom with shower
* Twin bedroom (No. 6) with view of the villa's garden and also with access to the outside
Fisrst floor (sleeps 4):
* Twin bedroom (No. 7) with view of neighbor's vegetable garden
* Bathroom with shower
* Twin bedroom (No. 8) with view of the villa's garden
* Twin bedroom (No. 9) with view of the neighbor's garden with en suite bathroom with shower
* Twin bedroom (No. 10) view of neighbor's garden and the villa's vegetable garden) with en suite bathroom with bath and separate shower.
The dependance has air conditioning/heating. All the beds in the dependance are not joinable twin beds (they can be placed near but it is not possible to put a double bed sheet).
* 18-meter swimming pool
* Two-acre garden
* Outdoor seating
* The remaining empty buildings on the property include the old stables and granaries where silk from family’s farm once was dried.
* Two friendly dogs live in the vegetable garden of the property and in the garden there is a cage with 2 parrots.
* Villa Jesmina is a non-smoking property.
A Renaissance villa in a village
Villa Jesmina is a luxurious 15th-century villa located in the center of Pieve di Soligo, a lovely village north of Venice, Padua and Treviso, at the foot of the Dolomite Mountains. The villa is right in the village, so guests can walk to the bank and shops.
Guests can experience a Renaissance villa but also enjoy modern, luxurious furnishings. All living areas are furnished with a mix of modern Italian design and antiques that have belonged to the owner's family for generations. The imposing entrance hall is decorated with giant swords, the family battle standard, armature and statues. Spacious rooms with high ceilings and private bathrooms offer comfortable living.
The villa has a total of 4 bedrooms (8 people) and 4 bathrooms; a dependence is located in a separate building and has 6 bedrooms (12 people) and 4 bathrooms.
An 18-meter swimming pool is set in a two-acre garden, with a secluded seating area under the shade of a monumental chestnut tree. There is also a pool house with bathroom and shower.
Additional amenities: Airport distance:Treviso 75 km Venice 80 km, Full Kitchen, Ipod dock stations, Iron and ironing board, Ping Pong Table, Pool length 18m, Washing machiner and dryer
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Since 1995 Hidden Italy offers some ...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($1,619.44) €1,500.00
- No smoking at this property
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- 8 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Cison Di Valmarino, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.