“ Average ”
1 Review
11 Idlewild St, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767



Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps 8
Per week $1,750 - $2,450
Type: Condo
Description of the Clearwater Beach vacation condo rental
About 1580 sq ft 3bedrooms and 2baths unit located directly at sands of the Clearwater Beach. While walking out on to balcony guests look towards west over the sand and gulf. Convenient location for great shopping and finest restaurants. Unit also features wire less internet access, washer/dryer, heated pool and large parking area. Start your beautiful day with leisurely walk on powdery white shore of the Gulf.

Enjoy the warm sun rays to come in and penetrate the body as our guests relax in sun lounge at beach else take refreshing dips in cool water of Gulf before coming to condo for afternoon siesta.

Our guests might love walking thru shops or the native sea food finest restaurants. For fitness, bicycle down the beautiful beach strip else take games of golf or tennis in several Clearwater locations. Experience the best water activities like scuba diving, swimming, Para sailing, water skiing or the deep sea-fishing. Simply imagine finishing your enjoyable day by sitting at private balcony in front of the breathtaking Florida Sunset.

Please Note: No Pets No Smoking

Rental Team -

Area Information
Activities and Attractions

The Surfside Condos are located on the North part of Clearwater Beach and are only a few blocks to the pedestrian friendly Village of Mandalay.

Al and Stella''s Italian Restaurant
Clearwater Skye
Kiku Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar
Forlini's Ristorante and Bar
Bob Heilmans Beachcomber
Caretta on the Gulf (Sandpearl)
Bua Luang Thai

Clearwater Wine Company Wine Shop and Bar / Bistro
Bobby's Bistro and Wine Bar
Mandalay Grill

Beachfront Restaurants
Tate Island Grill (Sandpearl)
Frenchys Rockaway Grill
Palm Pavilion Beachside Grill and Bar

Family Amusement
The Beach - 0 mile (0 min walk)
Pier 60 - 1 mile (19 min walk)
Clearwater Marina - 1 mile (20 min walk)
Pirate Cruise
Calypso Queen Cruises
Star Lite Dinner Cruise
Little Toot Dolphin Adventure
Deep Sea Fishing
Sea Life Safari
Clearwater Boat Rentals
Mini Golf - 1.7 mile (5 min drive)
Clearwater Marine Aquarium - 2 miles (7 min drive)
Seabird Sanctuary - 11 miles (23 min drive)
Tampa Bay Grand Prix - 15 miles (30 min drive)
Salvador Dali Museum - 25 miles (44 min drive)
Florida Aquarium - 27 miles (49 min drive)
Big Cat Rescue - 27 miles (48 min drive)
Tampa''s Lowry Park Zoo - 30 mile (50 min drive)
Hard Rock Casino - 31 mile (49 min drive)
Bush Gardens - 33 miles (54 min drive)
Mosi Museum - 35 mile (55 min drive)
Disney World - 96 miles (2 hour drive)
SeaWorld - 97 miles (112 min drive)
Kennedy Space Center - 160 mile (3hour drive)

Beach Apparel
Surf Style
Mandalay Beach Company
Way Cool
Key West Express, Ladies clothing and accessories

Sharmaines Salon

Sun Trust Bank
Intervest National Bank
Toucan Tango, island style gift shop
Sweet Treats
Serious Cookie, family espresso bar ice cream and candy shop
Cuban Cigar Bar and Smoking Lounge

Sports & Entertainment
Clearwater Wine Company, live music
Heilmans Beachcomber, "The Music Room"
Palm Pavilion, live music
Kelly's (sports bar)


Property Rates

Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Jun 09 2016 Aug 31 2016 - - $2,345 - 1 Week
Sep 01 2016 Oct 12 2016 - - $1,855 - 1 Week
Oct 13 2016 Nov 30 2016 - - $1,960 - 1 Week
Dec 01 2016 Dec 21 2016 - - $1,750 - 1 Week
Dec 22 2016 Jan 04 2017 - - $2,030 - 1 Week
Jan 05 2017 Feb 08 2017 - - $1,820 - 1 Week
Feb 09 2017 Mar 15 2017 - - $2,310 - 1 Week
Mar 16 2017 Apr 13 2017 - - $2,450 - 1 Week
Apr 14 2017 Jun 08 2017 - - $2,100 - 1 Week
View all periods
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: A 25% deposit is due at the time of reservation, the remaining 75% is due upon arrival.
Payment Options: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: All fees are included, with the exception of 12% tax. Please note that rates are subject to change without notice, so call for updated information.


Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Clearwater Beach, Florida

fred stebbins

fred stebbins

Louisville, KY

Extremely disappointed

January 7, 2013

The entire condo needs to be upgraded. I haven't seen TV's of that vintage since the 1990's. The carpet, the furniure, the towels, and appliances were soiled, torn and have seen better days 15 yeras ago. Upon our arrival, we opened up the sliding doors to the balcony and the kithchen window blew in and crashed to the floor. Luckily no one was hurt. Needless to say I will not stay there again at any price.

Page Views This month: 0 This year: 2 Since listed: 2,136