from $50 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $50 - $50
- Per week:
- $350 - $350
Description from owner
SNOWBIRDS on a BUDGET? On a RELOCATION ASSIGNMENT? Enjoy resort style living in this luxurious gated community of Baywatch at the Grand Bellagio in a spacious penthouse condominium by Tampa Bay. Each of the 2 bedrooms has its own walk-in closet and master bathroom. The den can be used as a third bedroom. Recent upgrades include washer, laminate flooring, lights, dishwasher, blinds, and more.
Currently unfurnished, let your imagination guide your extended stay. Condominium requires a minimum commitment of 7 months rental. Rental can commence December 27, 2016, after Condo Owners Association's approval of application and background check.
Top notch amenities include an elegant clubhouse with year round heated swimming pool, fitness center, tennis court, a 1.5 mile waterfront walking path, and available docks for your boat or jetski. Picturesque views outside all windows. Short 20 min commutes to beaches, downtown St. Petersburg and Tampa by car.
1. 7 month rental period MINIMUM. No taxes on long term rentals.
2. Rent excludes all utilities (eg. cable, WIFI, water, electricity, and gas, approx. $370/mo.)
3. $1,000 Security/Damage Deposit (refundable if no damage or loss to condo and/or contents).
4. There is no smoking in the condo unit. An additional $1,000 damage fee will be charged for smoking damage. Sorry, no pets allowed.
5. There are NO ELEVATORS in any of the buildings at the Baywatch at the Grand Venezia and at the Grand Bellagio.
50% rental deposit due upon reservation.
50% balance due 25 days before commencement of rental lease.
$1,200 security/damage deposit due at start of rental period and refundable, if there is no damage, within 4 weeks after end of rental period.
About the area
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Clothes dryer
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Clearwater, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.