from $72 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $72 - $93
- Per week:
- $505 - $651
Description from owner
Want to live the high life while vacationing in Florida? Looking for temporary re-location to the Sunshine State? Either scenarios, this condo is perfect for you! And stay for at least 40 nights between Oct 27 to Dec 20, 2016 and get January 1-12, 2017 for only $800 more. Exterior renovations are expected to commence in mid December. So save now at rates never offered before as the completion of exterior building rejuvenation is expected by May 2017. All complex amenities are still operational during this rejuvenation period.
Spacious, 3rd floor penthouse including a sofabed for the occasional guests, with 2 bedrooms, each with its own walk-in closet, master bathroom and 42" TV, new 50" smart TV in the living room, new blinds, and free wifi and US/Canada long distance, located within the gated luxury community, Grand Venezia, by Old Tampa Bay.
Fantastic amenities include a $2M clubhouse with newly renovated heated swimming pool and fitness center across the road, tennis court, a 1.5 mile waterfront walking path, and available docks for your boat or jetski. Kayaks available to borrow. Picturesque views, including Old Tampa Bay in the background.
Why pay up to $300/night at a much smaller sized Hilton Homewood Suites or Marriott Residence Inn suite?
MANDATORY: Condo Association requires background check of all adult occupants and copy of lease agreement.
GRAND VENEZIA MONTHLY RATES (Incl.Taxes & more) / AVAILABILITY PERIOD ( NO DAILY or WEEKLY rentals permitted by Condo Association). 30 night minimum stay.
October 10 - December 20 - $2,200
January 1-12 - $2,800 prorated
April 13-30 - $2,500 prorated
May 1-31 - $2,380
June 1-30 - $2,300
July 1-31, Aug 1-31 - $2,500
1. For long term over 6 months: Get a discount AND reduce above rates by 13% government sales taxes (mandatory for leases less than 7 month rental noted above).
2. 1 month rental period MINIMUM.
3. Rent includes cable, telephone (USA and Canada calling), WIFI, water, final cleaning fee, and $100/mo. gas and electricity utility
4. $1,000 Security/Damage Deposit (refundable if no damage or loss to condo and/or contents) AND $100/mo. Excess Utilities Deposit (EUD) AND $40 application fee (non-refundable) are the only extras.
3. If gas and electric utilities total less than $100/mo., the difference will be refunded to you, along with the $100/mo. Excess Utilities Deposit. The amount over $100/mo. in gas and electric utilities will be deducted from the $100/mo. EUD. The balance of the EUD not applied will be refunded to you. You are responsible for the first $100/mo of gas and electric utilities. For example, the total gas and electric for the month is $150. $100 is included in the rent, so that the excess $50/mo not covered by rent is deducted from the $100 EUD. $50 of the EUD would be refunded. You can control a portion of the cost for your vacation stay!
4. There is no smoking in the condo unit. An additional $1,000 damage fee will be charged for smoking damage. Sorry, no pets allowed.
5. This quote is for illustration purposes only. A formal lease must be signed, copy of which will be submitted to the Condo Owners Association.
6. There are NO ELEVATORS in any of the buildings at the Grand Venezia and Grand Bellagio.
Utilities up to $100/mo. and Final Cleaning fee are included.
50% rental deposit due upon reservation.
50% balance due 4 weeks before commencement of rental lease.
$1,000 security/damage deposit due at start of rental period and refundable, if there is no damage, within 4 weeks after end of rental period.
Rules for CANCELLATION/CHANGE:
For Rental Terms Less than 4 months:
At least 180 days before rental -- $100 change fee. Remaining balance can be applied against future rental within 360 days of change date.
At least 100 days before rental -- $200 change fee. Remaining balance can be applied against future rental within 360 days of change date.
At least 60 days before rental -- $300 change fee. Remaining balance can be applied against future rental within 360 days of change date. Alternatively, cancellation fee is 40% of deposit, with the 60% balance to be refunded.
Less than 60 days before rental -- $500 change fee. Remaining balance can be applied against future rental within 360 days of change date. Alternatively, cancellation fee is 70% of deposit, with the 30% balance to be refunded.
For Rental Terms More than 3 months, please inquire.
Beds: 2 King Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Clearwater, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.