- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $2315 - $3460
- Per week:
- $16202 - $24218
5 Full baths
Description from manager
The property has been recently restored, both externally and internally, with the best in Tuscan craftsmanship and design. This was done to conserve the architectural heritage while offering the most modern comforts and high-tech luxury in terms of air conditioning, wi-fi internet and satellite TV.
Villa Aria is a three-story building, with 750 square meters of livable space. On the imposing façade there are numerous doors and windows that make for a luminous interior. At the center of the façade is a grey sandstone balcony that overlooks an olive grove. The floors are connected by a large stairway, the main part of which is the original stone from the early 1500s, and also by a small elevator.
Ground floor on two levels:
* Living room with comfortable sofas and fireplace
* Billiard room with fireplace
* Spacious dining room featuring an arched panoramic window overlooking the Italian garden
* Modern and fully equipped kitchen with a French window leading to the inner courtyard, and a walk-in refrigerated room
* Hallway and bathroom for guests
* Stairs and elevator to the first floor
First floor (air-conditioned) – sleeps 4 people:
* Large air-conditioned living room with fireplace (sofa bed available on request)
* Air-conditioned bedroom suite with double bed (only double) and a huge walk-in closet with an amazing rain shower and a Jacuzzi
* Air-conditioned bedroom suite with double bed (only double) and a treadmill, a massage table and a multi-functional shower and hammam (Middle Eastern steam bath)
Second floor (air-conditioned) – sleeps 6 people:
* Large living room
* 1 bedroom with a double bed and en suite bathroom with large shower
* 1 bedroom with two twin joinable beds and an en suite bathroom with shower and a large bath tub
* 1 bedroom with two queen size beds. The bathroom of this bedroom is not en suite. It is just in front of the bedroom and has a shower.
Each bedroom of the villa has its own satellite TV, climate control and wi-fi internet. Please note that air conditioning is provided only on the first and second floor of the villa.
A sumptuous villa in the hills above Lucca
Villa Aria is a historical period property set in a private 100-acre estate in the hills of Lucca, with swimming pool, olive groves, fresh grown vegetables, and paths and walks through the private woodlands and natural streams.
The estate includes a beautifully restored villa built in the late 15th century, with three floors, elevator, a luxury designer kitchen, 5 bedrooms and spacious bathrooms with spa facilities, and a classic Tuscan 18th century farmhouse with a game room, kitchen with open fireplace and 3 bedrooms.
Villa Aria is set in a marvelous Italian garden lined by cypresses and palm trees, a unique mélange of tradition and exoticism, and the garden is surrounded by elegant boxwood hedges. Beyond the olive trees, along a cypress-lined path, one reaches the high end of the garden, featuring a sweeping panorama across the Lucca valley, a 56 by 23 feet swimming pool, sunning area and Balinese massage pavilion.
Next to the pool is a covered Bali-style Summer Kitchen, where you can relax sipping a glass of red wine while admiring the spectacular views, or where you may enjoy a lunch in the open air served at the sandstone dining table. There is also a kitchen area with two refrigerators and an automatic ice machine.
The villa is also ideal for a destination wedding and has hosted wedding parties of more than 125 guests.
Additional amenities: Airport distance:Pisa 25 km Florence 75 km Milan 280 km Rome 350 km, Balinese massage pavilion, Billiards/pool room, Cantina for wine tasting, Electric filter coffee machine, Iron and iron board, Pool: 7 x 17m, Private Chef, Satellite TV in every room, Several fireplaces, Stove with oven, Treadmill, Washing machine and dryer
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Since 1995 Hidden Italy offers some ...View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Pool or snooker table
- 5 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Colle di Compito, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.