- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $2479 - $3706
- Per week:
- $17353 - $25938
5 Full baths
Description from manager
The property has been recently restored, both externally and internally, with the best in Tuscan craftsmanship and design. This was done to conserve the architectural heritage while offering the most modern comforts.
Villa Aria is a three-story building, with 750 square meters of livable space. On the imposing façade there are numerous doors and windows that make for a luminous interior. At the center of the façade is a grey sandstone balcony that overlooks an olive grove. The floors are connected by a large stairway, the main part of which is the original stone from the early 1500s, and also by a small elevator.
Ground floor on two levels:
* Living room with fireplace
* Billiard room with fireplace
* Spacious dining room with arched panoramic window
* Modern and fully equipped kitchen with a French window leading to a courtyard
* Walk-in refrigerated room
* Hallway and guest bathroom
* Stairs and elevator
First floor (air-conditioned) – sleeps 4 people:
* Large air-conditioned living room with fireplace (sofa bed available on request)
* Air-conditioned bedroom suite with double bed (only double) and a huge walk-in closet with a rain shower and Jacuzzi
* Air-conditioned bedroom suite with double bed (only double) and treadmill, massage table, shower and Turkish bath
Second floor (air-conditioned) – sleeps 6 people:
* Large communal living room
* 1 bedroom with a double bed and en suite bathroom with large shower
* 1 bedroom with two twin joinable beds and an en suite bathroom with shower and a large bath tub
* 1 bedroom with two queen size beds. The bathroom of this bedroom is not en suite. It is just in front of the bedroom and has a shower.
Each bedroom of the villa has its own satellite TV, climate control and wi-fi internet. Please note that air conditioning is provided only on the first and second floor of the villa.
A sumptuous villa in the hills above Lucca
Peacefully set on a private 100-acre estate amongst the hills of Lucca, this statey villa dating back to the late 15th century offers luxurious, modern amenities within a natural and idyllic landscape.
The villa is set in a marvelous Italian garden lined by cypresses and palm trees and elegant boxwood hedges. Guests can enjoy on-property olive groves, freshly grown vegetables, and paths to enjoy walks through the private woodlands and natural streams.
Beyond the olive trees, along a cypress-lined path, lies a sweeping panorama of Lucca’s valley, a 56 x 23 ft swimming pool, sunning area and Balinese massage pavilion.
This historic Tuscan villa has three floors, an elevator, a brand-new luxury designer kitchen, 5 bedrooms and spacious bathrooms with spa facilities.
Next to the pool is a covered Bali-style summer kitchen, where guests can relax sipping a glass of wine while admiring the spectacular views, or enjoy a lunch in the open air served at the sandstone dining table.
Additional accommodations are available on the estate in its classic Tuscan 18th century farmhouse, featuring 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with open fireplace, and game room.
Additional amenities: Airport distance:Pisa 25 km Florence 75 km Milan 280 km Rome 350 km, Balinese massage pavilion, Billiards/pool room, Cantina for wine tasting, Electric filter coffee machine, Iron and iron board, Pool: 7 x 17m, Private Chef, Satellite TV in every room, Several fireplaces, Stove with oven, Treadmill, Washing machine and dryer
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Hidden Italy is a small and personal...View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Pool or snooker table
- 5 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Colle di Compito, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.