Boulder Apartments & Vacation Rentals - 2 Rentals Available
2 Vacation rentals
Your search has been expanded 26.1 miles to include more rentals
Denver House - 21.3 miles away
- 3 bedrooms 3
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6 6
- 2 nights min
- Child friendly
from $479 / night
Estes Park House - 23.3 miles away
- 6 bedrooms 6
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 20 20
- Min stay varies
- Child friendly
from $750 / night
Boulder, Colorado Travel Tips
- The Hill Review: If you've got older kids, this is a perfect neighborhood for Boulder, CO, vacation rentals. Just across Broadway from Colorado University, students of all ages enjoy boutique stores, coffee shops, and music venues.
- Historic Districts: There are two. While the Mapleton Historic District features early-20th-century homes and quiet streets below cottonwood and maple trees perfect for Boulder vacation rentals, the Downtown Historic District features Italianate, Romanesque and Queen Ann style mercantile and saloon architecture and modern interiors. Downtown is a cheerfully bustling area full of chic stores and amazing restaurants.
- Pearl Street: The heart of modern Boulder, it offers an eclectic blend of shopping, cafes, art galleries, street performers, and an open-air mall. Boulder, Colorado, rentals near this neighborhood will keep a relaxing day out nearby.
Things to Do
- Kid-focused: Any trip in April should include the Tulip Fairy & Elf Festival on Pearl Street, featuring a parade, stage performances, and free activities like face-painting, foam-sword duels, and cookie decorating. Similarly, for Halloween, there's the Munchkin Masquerade.
- Festivals: For Memorial Day weekend, there's the Boulder Creek Fest, which has a pancake breakfast, sprawling bazaar, and the Great Rubber Duck Race for kids. The Colorado Music Festival runs from the end of June to mid-August, as does the Colorado Shakespeare Festival.
- Outdoors: Chautauqua Park is a favorite for hiking, biking, and picnicking, as well as a great place to catch live music or a silent film. El Dorado State Park is home to beautiful trails with amazing vistas, plus the rapids and wall-climbing of South Boulder Creek.
- Museums: The Boulder History Museum is in the 1899 Harbeck-Bergheim mansion, or there's the Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art near downtown. The Fiske Planetarium and Science Center offer laser shows on Fridays through the fall and spring and family matinees on select Saturdays.
When to Visit
Boulder vacation rentals offer more space, amenities, and privacy than a traditional hotel. With all the activities going on, and reasons to visit, it is clear that Boulder, CO, will not disappoint!
What is Certificate of Excellence?
TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers.