- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $172 - $172
2 Full baths
Description from owner
Welcome to this clean and comfortable 2 bed/2 bath condo at Champions Gate close to Disney the Omni Resort and Converence center and highly-rated golf courses. We recently added some new furnishings and other upgrades (see details in description). The condo is great for an individual, a couple or small family wanting to enjoy central Florida's attractions or needing temporary housing for a job relocation.
CONDO FURNISHINGS AND DETAILS:
* Fully furnished KITCHEN with granite counter tops and new full size stainless steel appliances (including microwave and dishwasher) added in May 2017. Keurig machine with complementary starter coffee pods. Dishes, utensils, towels and linens provided.
* Stacked washer and dryer included in the condo is available for your use.
* TV's: Three wall-mounted SMART TV's and free wi-fi make it easy to watch your own subscription accounts such as NetfliX. A Blu-Ray/DVD player is attached to family room TV. Movie rentals are available at the front desk (free) or at the Redbox in the nearby Publix grocery store.
* SEATING: Fully reclining leather love seat, a fully reclining fabric chair and another (non-reclining) fabric chair were all purchased in late 2016.
* Flooring: New laminate flooring installed throughout (no carpet in condo)
* Both BEDROOMS have a queen size bed, wall-mounted TV and walk-in closet. Each bedroom has direct access to a bathroom.
* Both BATHROOMS have granite counter tops. One bath has a tiled shower while the other bath has a tub/shower combination.
* Screened porch with small table faces east (for morning sun and evening shade) toward a conservation area with trees and natural growth as a buffer, so it feels relatively secluded and peaceful. Condo is removed from the pool and associated noise.
* This condo is privately owned and is not rented through the front desk.
* The condo community has a large, beautiful POOL area with lounge chairs under cabanas or out in the sun. There is a separate small "kiddie" pool. The main pool also has a gently-sloped (beach-style) entrance. There is a refreshment bar and restaurant at the pool which is open daily. Note that our condo is in the farthest building from the pool. So there is no view of the pool form the condo, but also no noise from the pool. It is about a 5 minute walk (or quick drive) to reach the pool.
* An exercise room is available for your use
* Condo is on the 2nd floor (elevator accessible).
* This complex gets excellent reviews and is often appreciated for its convenient access to Disney parks and nearby golf courses while being removed from overly-crowded areas. For review of this RESORT, please check out the reviews on internet by logging into TripAdvisor or other trusted sources and searching on "Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston" in Davenport, FL.
So far, there is only one review on this reservation engine. It is a legitimate review from a recent guest that I have no affiliation with. I am looking forward to other reviews from future guests!
Sorry, No pets. No smoking.
Read more Read less
About the area
Interaction with guest
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the owner
Welcome guests! We are big fans of Disney and the many attractions in central Florida. We purchased this condo in 2016 and made some updates to make it a nice vacation home. We live out of town, so we have a local property manager to handle immediate needs. This is our only condo, so we t...View owner's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $200.00
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Davenport, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews
“A very nice condo!”
Clean, comfortable and very well equipped with everything we needed for our 3 month stay. Great location - close to major highways, shopping, good restaurants and area attractions. A very nice pool area complete with a poolside bar and grill which offered good food at reasonable prices. The owners were wonderful to work with before, during and after our stay. We would highly recommend this unit!
Owner's reply: Thank you, Wanda, for this kind review. We truly enjoyed having your family as our guests and look forward to your return. We thank you, also, for treating our condo with such care while you were there. Sincerely, Tim & Angela Martin
Owner Supplied Testimonials
From December 2016 until May 2017, we are renting to our first guest. So there has not been an opportunity yet for reviews. But rest assured that we will do our best to make you comfortable as our guest. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions (Property FAQ) tab for more information.