|Per night||$120 - $145|
We have Special Savings on your Disney Tickets ask for our PROMO CODE.
TV with attached cable
Well stocked Kitchen
Towels and Linens available
Access to free Hi-Speed internet
Luxurious cultured marbled tub for master size bath
Just 15 minutes drive from Disney World
Beddings â€“ one luxurious king size bed, one double bed , two twin beddings, one full / 2 bunk beds .
We accept all major credit cards and e-checks
Marcella Florida Group Vacation Homes
If this home is not available for the dates you are looking for, we have more homes available for you please visit floridagroupcom
|Jan 08 2016||Feb 28 2016||$125||$125||-||-||5 Nights|
|Mar 01 2016||Apr 15 2016||$145||$145||-||-||1 Week|
|May 16 2016||Jun 14 2016||$120||-||-||-||4 Nights|
|Jun 15 2016||Aug 15 2016||$135||$135||-||-||1 Week|
|Aug 16 2016||Dec 19 2016||$120||$120||-||-||5 Nights|
|Dec 20 2016||Jan 07 2017||$145||$145||-||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|: 4 p.m. : 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12%|
|Deposits: We require 30% deposit to confirm your reservation. The remaining 70% balance is due no later than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date. You will receive a written confirmation number and arrival information. Short notice bookings less than 4 weeks out require payment in full. - Cancellations must be made in writing Cancellation Fee $50 Cancellations made within 6 weeks of scheduled arriva|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Upon request - Insurance Property Protection $45 - Travel Insurance available - Stay less than 5 nights will incur additional $100 cleaning fee. - Pool heat per day: $25.00 - Gas Grill rental per week: $50.00 - Crib/Cot rental per week: $50.00 - High Chair $15 per week|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Davenport, Florida
St. John's, NL. Canada
An amazing time.
April 23, 2015
We just returned from holidays and spent three weeks in this beautiful home. This was the second time we stayed in this home during holidays. Home is very clean and has all the amenities one could want. Very close to a super Walmart, Publix, drugstores and many restaurants and shopping. Great pool. Home is also in gated community which made it very comfortable for walking early in the morning . Looking forward to booking this house when we make our next visit.
Thank you so much for taking time to provide your feedback, highly appreciate it. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to host you and your family. We look forward to host you in the near future, and we will ensure that you are happy camper again :)
Kind regards, Marcella
Boynton Beach FL
Great place for a family vacation!!!
March 25, 2014
The first thing I liked about this place is the fact that I was able to obtain all necessary arrival details via email and not have to drive miles away to the office. It felt like I was entering my own home. The house was clean and neat, just like I keep my own house. Fast peed internet made it possible to continue working on projects before we went out. It is located close enough to the Disney's theme parks. It was convenient for us that utensils, dishes, cooking pots, sheets, towels were provided because a lot of us forgot to bring some of our personal belongings. I will definitely use this service again. Thanks for having us :)
Stayed in davenport
June 12, 2013
Really enjoyed the house we rented, very clean only problem we had to call to get pool cleaned. But staff came and took care of issue, not far from Disney , but quiet neighborhood, really enjoyed will rent again when I visit Florida , thanks vacation rentals
Sault Ste. Marie, Ont. Canada
Good times in Davenport
April 13, 2013
It was our first winter as retired "folk" and decided to stay 2 months in Florida, near Disney. The house is spacious, comfortable and clean. It is close enough to Disney and other attractions but far enough away that you didn't feel you were in the congestion. Lots of golf courses nearby. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and is well worth the extra cost. The property managers were great, they were always available and took care of any and all of our concerns promptly. Thoroughly enjoyed our 2 months out of the snow! Thank you Marcella
Thoroughly Enjoyed Our Holiday
November 5, 2012
We enjoyed the house, the weather and definitely the pool. The management office was wonderful to deal with and were very attentive to any concerns we had and during booking. They bent over backwards to give us directions, provide everything we needed and were very polite. the house was in a very quiet area and we enjoyed the four bedroom house and pool every day. would definitely book again and stay there. It was a relaxing holiday for all.
July 11, 2012
The house was clean beautifully laid out w brochures, etc. My husband & I had a wonderful time. It's home away from home. I will stay again & definitely recommend to family & friends.