Luxury Disney Condo-All Renovated-12 Min to Parks
From $64 / night
|Per night:||$65 - $79|
|Per week:||$450 - $550|
Pets allowed: No
Our condo is located in the Champions Gate area of Orlando, just 8 miles south of Walt Disney World, in an enchanting gated community that captures the magic that is tropical Orlando, Florida. The resort is surrounded by natural conservation area, surrounded by magnificent lakes and features a tranquil and serene atmosphere boasting all the luxuries for a memorable family vacation. After the parks you can enjoy the beautiful pool at the community clubhouse. Other recreational amenities includes a lighted tennis court, sand volleyball court, basketball court, a fitness center, children play area, car care center, lushly landscaped grounds and walking areas. The resort is ideally located within minutes to Disney and other Orlando theme parks. Shopping, Restaurants, Nail Salons, Pizzeria's, Gas stations, Liquor store, Pharmacy, Banks, Golf course are right next door at the Champions Gate and Reunion Resort Plaza's, parks and more makes this condo the perfect place for your family vacation.
This is the perfect spot to base your central Florida vacation, whether you spend your time in Orlando at the numerous attractions located there, or want to explore further a field - Cape Kennedy, Cyprus Gardens, Legoland, Busch Gardens are all an easy day trip away.
Key Condo Features:
- Bedroom with queen size bed, 19" flat screen TV/DVD combo, alarm clock, oversized windows, large walk-in closet, linens provided
- 4-piece bathroom with granite countertop, tub/shower, linen closet, hair dryer, towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances such as stove, fridge with ice maker, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, cooking utensils, pots/pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, under cabinet stereo system
- Formal dining area with seating for 4
- Breakfast bar top with 3 attractive bar stools
- Living room leather sleeper sofa (converts into double bed for extra use) , 32" flat screen TV (full motion - you can turn the TV towards the living room, dining room or kitchen), phone
- Laundry room: washer, dryer and ironing equipment
- Covered terrace with patio furniture
- Cable TV in living room and bedroom
- Free WIFI connection
- Free Long Distance : Free calls to the US, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
- Air-conditioning and heating
- All linens and towels are provided
- Accommodations sleeps 4 people comfortably
- Fitness Centre
- Gated community
- Beautiful swimming pool and sundeck
- Sand Volleyball court
- Lighted tennis court
- Basketball Court
- Children Pay area
- Walking areas and magnificent lakes
- Champions Gate Golf course next door
- Check in: after 4 PM
- Check out: before 11 AM
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed indoors (you are free to smoke outside on your private terrace only)
Rental Rate Information:
-25 Years Old Min Age to Rent
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Cleaning cost waived for stays of 7 nights or more, otherwise a fee of $75 applies.
- A $200 refundable security deposit is required with all bookings and will be returned to you 14 days after departure if there are no damages.
- A deposit of $200 secures a booking together with a completed and signed booking form. Full balance is required 60 days prior to arrival at our condo or immediately for holidays less than 60 days ahead.
- Low Season: Jan, Oct, Nov - $450 / week
- Mid Season: Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Dec - $500 / week
- High Season: Jun, Jul, Aug, Holiday (Christmas, New Years, Easter) - $550 / week
Golf courses nearby include Champions Gate, Reunion Resort, Southern Dunes, Ridgewood Lakes, Legends, Stoneybrook West, Diamond Players Club, Orange County National, Highlands Reserve Golf Club.
Located close to major highways: I-4, Highway 27, Highway 192 and CR532
|Dec 01 2016||Dec 22 2016||$72||$72||$500||-||4 Nights|
|Dec 23 2016||Jan 04 2017||$79||$79||$550||-||5 Nights|
|Jan 05 2017||Jan 31 2017||$65||$65||$450||-||4 Nights|
|Feb 01 2017||Mar 25 2017||$72||$72||$500||-||4 Nights|
|Mar 26 2017||Apr 02 2017||$79||$79||$550||-||5 Nights|
|Apr 03 2017||May 31 2017||$72||$72||$500||-||4 Nights|
|Jun 01 2017||Aug 31 2017||$79||$79||$550||-||4 Nights|
|Sep 01 2017||Sep 30 2017||$72||$72||$500||-||4 Nights|
|Oct 01 2017||Nov 30 2017||$65||$65||$450||-||4 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12%|
|Deposits: - A $200 refundable security deposit is required with all bookings and will be returned to you 14 days after departure if there are no damages. - A deposit of $200 secures a booking together with a completed and signed booking form. Full balance is required 60 days prior to arrival at our condo or immediately for holidays less than 60 days ahead.|
|Payment Options: Mastercard, PayPal, Visa|
|Other Fees: -25 Years Old Min Age to Rent - Minimum stay: 4 nights - Cleaning cost waived for stays of 5 nights or more, otherwise a fee of $75 applies|
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Davenport, Florida
April 12, 2013
Very nice. The condo was clean and comfortable. Very nicely decorated. Very convenient to I-4 and Disney parks.
Excellent vacation rental!
Elisabeth Giroux Bertrand
Excellent vacation rental!
April 2, 2013
We had the pleasure of renting this condo for 10 days and we loved it! It was exactly as described in the ad. It was immaculate and well equipped. The furniture and decor is very stylish and comfortable. We loved the location and everything else about the condo. It felt like home. We would definitely re-book! It was a great holiday spot, close to all the attractions and lots of great restaurants. We would highly recommend it to family & friends!
Torbay, NL, Canada
March 2, 2013
We were completely satisfied with this beautifully decorated condominium from the time we opened the door to its cleanliness and eye appeal until we left 16 days later. One small issue with the ac system was handled very promptly by the maintenance staff. The location of the condo is very quiet and pleaseful, which was much appreciated after driving for any length of time through Kissimmee/Orlando traffic jungle! Thank you very much Delia for a lovely stay. We would recommend to anyone looking for a very comfortable and spacious 1 bedroom condo in this area.