Solana 4Bed home 2 Master Suite games room Free Wi

Private Pool
“ Excellent ”
4 Reviews
150 Saragossa Avenue, Davenport, FL 33897



Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3
Sleeps 8
Per night $120 - $140
Type: Home
Description of the Davenport vacation home rental
This beautiful 4 bed 3 bathrooms pool home is located in Solana Resort .Free WiFi. Games room. Is ideally suited for all the Central Florida attractions. It is only 15 minutes from Disney and close to all the other theme Parks - Universal, Seaworld, Wet 'n Wild. The Space Coast and Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex are only about an hour away and the Fabulous beaches of the Gulf coast just over an hour.s
t is guard gated.

It features 5 star club house and includes the exceptional facilities such as heated pool & spas, games room, internet access and convenience store, fitness center, mini Golf, children play area, a tennis court and a sand volleyball court.
It is minutes away from Wal-mart, Publix, and Lowe's, besides a variety of restaurants, bars and shops, and pharmacies/drug stores.

This villa has 4 large bedrooms 2 are Master Bedroom Suites. The 3rd and 4th bedrooms has 2 twins beds.
Family Room is spacious with a big TV with Cable & DVD Player.

Kitchen is equipped with a full size refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and microwave. It is fitted with all that you will need for a comfortable stay.

The Nook has a table and has seating for 6 people.

There is also a Family Room/Kitchen for your convenience. The Laundry Room has a full size washer and dryer. An iron and ironing board is also there.

Marcella Florida Group Vacation Homes


Property Rates

Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Aug 17 2016 Dec 19 2016 $120 - - - 6 Nights
Dec 20 2016 Jan 07 2017 $140 - - - 1 Week
Jan 08 2017 Feb 28 2017 $135 - - - 6 Nights
Mar 01 2017 Apr 15 2017 $140 - - - 1 Week
Apr 16 2017 Jun 11 2017 $120 - - - 5 Nights
Jun 12 2017 Aug 16 2017 $140 - - - 6 Nights
View all periods
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: We require 30% to confirm your reservation The remaining 70% due no later than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: There is a cleaning fee of $90 for stays less than 6 nights Optional Upon request Property Damage Protection $45 Gas pool Heat $35 per day Gas BBQ gril $50 per week Crib/ Cot $50 per week High Chair $15 per week Travel Insurance available Please ask


Reviews for this vacation home rental in Davenport, Florida

Mark Jacques

Mark Jacques

New Jersey

10 minutes from Disney.

July 2, 2015

We stayed at this house which was 10 minutes away from Disney and about 20 minutes from Universal Studios. It is a great place to stay for the price. Has all the amenities and furnishings that you need to stay. Including a nice pool in the back. I would recommend this place for the value. You can't beat this.

Ronald Guenthner

Ronald Guenthner

Near Fort Knox Kentucky

Comfortable Home

June 14, 2015

This house was great. We almost felt like we were home when we returned from the many attractions close to the property. The only thing which could be improved would be if the game room/garage were air conditioned. It was too hot to enjoy the pool table. I would inquire about this property again if returning to this area.

Owner's reply:

Thank you so much Ronald for taking time to provide your feedback, highly appreciate it. I am very glad that you liked this home and it was my pleasure to host you and your family. I look forward to host you soon :)
Best regards, Marcella

Eva Laing

Eva Laing

Newfoundland, Canada


April 10, 2015

.The house is very modern and well maintained. I really appreciated all the outdoor lounges and chairs ,5 of each. Most houses do not have enough for everyone. The clubhouse has excellent facilitiies and staff were wonderful. This gated community is very quiet and secure. Very close to all attractions ,supermarkets, and shopping. Marcella and associates were very obliging and attended to all our needs. We would certainly stay there again.

Jill Guindon

Jill Guindon

Ontario, Canada

First Stay in Florida!

March 4, 2014

This is a very nice property! I felt at home right away and had no issues while I was there. I would return again! Thank you!

Owner's reply:

Thank you Jill! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back soon :)

Page Views This month: 1 This year: 37 Since listed: 3,489