- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $189 - $199
- Per week:
- $1043 - $2900
1 Full bath, 1 Half bath
Description from owner
***Welcome to Sea Glass Cottage. **2 night minimum**
- Steps to Flax Pond (rated 2nd best fresh water pond by Cape Cod Online) and small sandy beach.
-2 Kayaks provided (plus life vests)
-Newly renovated down to the studs!
- Kayak, fish or swim it's crystal clear waters.
-New kitchen with Carrera marble counters & new appliances.
-Living room with comfy furniture, 42" flat screen TV, DVD player (with a small library of DVDs), small library of books (if you don't finish the book, take it home!).
-Vaulted ceilings in great room & both bedrooms, each with a queen size bed, air-conditioners & waterviews.
Please bring your own sheets & towels (or sheets/towels provided for a $60 fee). Everything else is provided including hairdryers, toilet paper, paper towels, coffee filters, pots and pans & garbage bags. New tiled bathrooms. Washer/Dryer
-Sunroom with table and upholstered benches with beautiful waterviews!
-New bluetone patio with outdoor furniture & charcoal grill. Relax and spend the afternoon taking a nap in the hammock. Charcoal grill provided (please bring your own charcoal).
-Partially fenced yard. Beautiful new enclosed outdoor shower.
-Dennis has 16 beaches to enjoy on both the ocean & bay. 5 minute drive to beautiful Cape Cod Bay beaches (Corporation, Mayflower).
-3 public golf courses are nearby. We like The Bass River Golf Course
.Pet fee is an additional $50 per stay. Except for weekly stays when it is $100 per stay
-3 miles from Dennis village with shops, ice cream parlor & restaurants.
- Quiet area with miles of nature trails just behind the house. Steps to small beach on Flax Pond (clear, glacial lake). Pond is dog friendly & so are the trails behind the cottage.
-This is a quiet, waterside neighborhood. Miles of nature trails behind the house and around the pond.
- During the summer months I rent by the week, Saturday to Saturday, for $2295. 2 night minimum the rest of the year.
Read more Read less
About the area
Interaction with guest
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the owner
My husband & I have owned these properties for 5yrs. We have completely renovated them & continue to add new features every year. We rent them to guests & also use them ourselves so it's important to us that they look nice & are functional.View owner's full profile
- Check in time:14:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Private fishing lake or river
- 1 Full bath
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Dennis, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (8)
– based on 8 reviews