- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $264 - $687
- Per week:
- $1832 - $3939
2 Full baths
Description from owner
BBB Accredited, family owned and operated 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 955 sq.ft. condo is on the beach and has great views of Gulf Coast from the 5th floor spacious 24' balcony accessed both from the living room and master bedroom for your maximum pleasure. Enjoy the view of sands and ocean while resting, cooking, dining, watching TV, lying in the bed; day and night! It is also one of the end units, hence has more windows than other units.
Pelican Beach offers the dream vacation on beach front with best amenities in the area, amazing balcony viewsat 5 minute drive from heart of Destin, Harborwalk Village and across Big Kahuna Water & Adventure Park either for a couple looking for romantic getaway or for a family looking for beach & sand vacation.
2BR condos have the extra space compared to 1BR condos which are rented at similar rates, this unit has washer and dryer (instead of shared laundry room) and a second bedroom with queen size bed instead of bunk beds.
* Kitchen appliances are brand new stainless installed in July 2016. Our amenities include coffee machine, toaster, microwave, stove, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, washer & dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron & ironing board, hair dryers.
* You will also find playing cards, Uno and a rich set of board games.
* Master bedroom has one king size bed, direct door to master bathroom with tub .
* Second bedroom has queen bed. Second bathroom is designed with wide door, bars and leveled roll-in shower for people with DISABILITIES. For wheelchair access, bed needs to me moved to right.There is no bench in the shower.
* Sofa in the living room is a sleep sofa which converts into a queen bed.
* There is a portable baby playard that can also be used as crib (pillow is not provided).
* Two adult size beach chairs, an umbrella, beach cart and a wheeled cooler along with ice packs are stored in the condo and available for the use of our guests. You also have an option to rent umbrellas and chairs on the beach. IMPORTANT: Tents and canopies are NOT allowed on the beach, just umbrellas. Private umbrellas are only allowed behind the rows of rental umbrellas.
We have Free High Speed Wi-Fi. HD Cable TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime are provided as complimentary on all 3 TVs equipped with 2 DVD players. You can pair your phone or tablet to 29" Bluetooth sound bar.
With the keyless entry door lock system, you do not have to keep up with any keys during your stay with your unique and secure code. You can also set up your own 3-6 digit code.
Your welcome package will have bottled water, startup supply of toilet papers, travel size hand soap, shampoo in each bathroom, paper towel, dish liquid, new dish sponge, dishwasher(2) and washer(1) tablets in the kitchen.
Our goal is to provide you a family owned place to stay that makes you feel like you’re in a home -away from home- to make sure you will return for years. We will be available to you 24/7.
Pelican Beach Resort has:
* on site security and front desk,
* heated indoor and outdoor pools, kiddie pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room (open year around)
* fitness center
* beach services, umbrella and chair rentals,
* beach side Tiki Bar
* extra large sun deck (great for tanning and socializing next to Tiki Bar)
* a seasonal deli/cafe/convenience store with seating area
* video game room
* tennis courts
* free covered and uncovered parking
* outdoor grills with seating area
Many of the restaurants nearby are landmarks in Destin. Silver Sands, a large factory outlet mall is seven miles east. The brand new Destin Commons outdoor shopping mall is at the corner of the Mid Bay Bridge and Hwy 98. It has a huge movie theater complex, Hard Rock Cafe, Bass Pro Fishing shop, Johnnie Rockets, and all the mall shops you have come to know and love in a beautiful outdoor setting. Fort Walton Beach has a new pier to fish off of that is wonderful. Deep sea fishing and pontoon rental are right up the US-98! Destin was a fishing town before it was anything else, so you can come home with quite a catch!!
We strongly recommend a visit to Destin Marina and Harborwalk Village; there are nice restaurants with a view, kids activities as well as water sports. At nights, you can check if they have fireworks. Sunset is great.
Henderson Beach State Park is a park with limited facilities (restrooms, grill area) but a nice beach. Topsail Hill State park is a further and larger national park, where you can walk in the woods or rent bikes around the lakes and to the shore.
Read more Read less
About the area
Interaction with guest
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the owner
Scuba instructor, vintage car enthusiast, frequent traveler. 24/7 focus on guest satisfaction.View owner's full profile
Other properties from owner17th Floor Beachfront at Pelican, Ocean View, Pools, Beach Chairs, Wifi, Netflix Destin United States From $230/night Beachfront at Pelican, Upscale, Ocean View, Pools, Beach Chairs, Wifi, Netflix Destin United States From $210/night Upscale Beachfront at Pelican, Ocean View, Pools, Beach Chairs, Wifi, Netflix Destin United States From $210/night More properties from this owner
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $200.00
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared indoor pool
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Games room
- Water sports
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Destin, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (26)
– based on 26 reviews