- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $327 - $1088
- Per week:
- $2061 - $3607
1 Full bath
Description from owner
Please note: due to issues surrounding the Covid-19 virus we have had to make some changes to how we operate.** PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
1. Check-in time will be at 4 pm to allow our cleaners time to get the apartment ready for you.
2. No early check-in will be allowed.
3. Our apartments are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each guest as usual but much more is being done because of the Covid-19 virus. Our cleaners will disinfect all surfaces including lamps, light switches, doorknobs, Venetian blinds, remotes, all flat surfaces, and all bathroom fixtures
4. All decorative items and throw pillows are being removed to minimize items that could need disinfecting
5. With your safety in mind, all comforter sets are removed from the beds since it is not possible to wash them after each guest. Our beds will still have bed pads that will be washed and bleached in between each rental to ensure beds are clean and sanitized for your protection. You will need to bring blankets and pillows along with your sheets and towels. We want you to feel worry-free and comfortable during your stay with us. If you need to rent sheets, blankets, pillows, or towels, these may be rented from Grand Rental Station.
6. You will need to bring all paper products since they are still in very short supply at local stores. You also need to bring soap, shampoo, personal hygiene products, trash bags, dishwasher tabs or liquid, and hand sanitizer.
7. You acknowledge that renting during this pandemic is at your own risk and realize we are doing all we can to protect you and your family and friends. Once we get through this period of concern our apartments will be restored to their original settings.
8. If you have recently been sick or if you are feeling sick, please do not come. We will move your reservation to a later date for you.
9. Dogs are allowed on the beach before 9 AM and after 5 PM and require a Dewey Beach dog tag which may be purchased at the self-serve machine at the town hall located on our street on the bayside.
10. It is recommended but not mandatory that masks be worn on the beach. Masks are mandatory off the beach if you will not be able to do social distancing and are distancing and are required in any business. If you go into Rehoboth they are also required on the boardwalk.
If you have any questions just let us know.
Dell & Larry Tush
Welcome to Rodney Dunes Pier 12 Beach Apartments Ocean View Apartment B with a living room with a queen sleeper sofa, flat-screen TV, full kitchen with breakfast bar and table, two queen bedrooms, and one bath.
Family-friendly and located just steps to the beach with no roads to cross makes it perfect for bathroom breaks, lunchtime, or nap time. Ideal for families with small children or for older guests because of our close proximity to the beach. You can walk to all of Dewey Beach from our convenient location.
We are DOG-FRIENDLY for well behaved COMPLETELY housebroken, NON MARKING dogs (sorry, no cats due to allergies). If your dog may have an occasional accident or will mark in a new environment, PLEASE DON'T ASK. We are NOT tolerant of pet accidents and you will be charged accordingly. Dogs must be up to date on all their shots, be on monthly flea treatment, be spayed or neutered (no females in the season EVER please), and have a Dewey Beach dog license. We do have a non-refundable pet fee of $35.00 per day per dog with preferably a two dog limit (some exceptions may apply).
Pet fees are charged for Emotional Support Dogs. If you have a pet you must let us know when you inquire. Our pet fee is $35.00 per day per dog which is not automatically included!! Having dogs not previously disclosed will be subject to a fee of $100.00 a day per dog.......
Enjoy our great backyard picnic area, complete with picnic tables, lounges, chairs, & barbecue grills. Sit around our fire pit and enjoy the stars as you've never seen them.
We also have two very nice enclosed showers and an ornamental fishpond.
Please check with us to ensure the rates shown are correct. All rates shown are family rates. For non-related groups, rates quoted are for up to four people with an additional charge of $50.00 per night per person. Unauthorized guests will each be charged $200.00 a night.
We aren't able to rent weekends during the summer season as our week runs from Saturday to Saturday. Please don't ask. We NEVER rent for just one night and only rent for full weeks during July and August.
Enjoy our huge backyards (one of the largest in Dewey) for cookouts, sitting around the fire pit, playing horseshoes, or just lounging in the sun.
Rates may be subject to change.
Please don't ask us to discount as we have a policy not to discount in fairness to our return guests and those who reserve early and pay the full rate and associated fees.
Read more Read less
About the area
Interaction with guest
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the owner
Family owned business providing beautiful clean modern beach apartments for weekly rentals in Dewey Beach. We pride ourselves in the quality of service we offer.View owner's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $500.00
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 1 Full bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Dewey Beach, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews