RAINBOW RIVER ACCESS - Beautiful 3/2 Pool Home
From $127 / night
|Per week:||$1,200 - $1,500|
Pets allowed: No
Master bedroom: Four-poster King, 2 walk-in closets, walk-in tiled shower, large garden tub, and separate vanities. Guest bedrooms: queen beds, large closets, and bureaus. There is also a full pull-out couch and a "pack and play" portable crib. Sleeps 8. Ceiling fans in all rooms and lanai.
50" HD TV in living room with surround sound and BR/DVD player with the ability to stream movies and music. Master bedroom has a 32" HD TV with DVD player. Cable TV and Wi-Fi.
Screen enclosed, 28' X 14', heated, in-ground swimming pool with many large plantings around the pool. Three seating areas, 2 with table and chairs and one with a fire pit. The pool area also has a covered lanai with ceiling fan.
Rainbow Springs Country Club residents and their guests have access to a private beach with pavilions, swimming area and boat launch for access into the head-spring of the Rainbow River. The Rainbow River is crystal clear 72 degrees 365 days a year and is a treasure for swimming, kayaking and enjoying the pristine habitat of one of the largest assortments of wildlife in the state. We are located less than 3 miles from the Rainbow Springs State Park where you can tour the gardens, waterfalls, hiking/nature trails, and bird watch. Dozens of excellent golf courses are within minutes.
GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN A RENTAL AGREEMENT.
Jean & Gary Fournier are the owners of the premises, and are hereafter referred to as “Owner”.
Guest and Owner agree that Guest will rent a house situated in Rainbow Springs Country Club, Dunnellon, FL (hereafter referred to as “premises”). There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a pool on the premises.
The maximum number of guests using the premises shall not exceed eight. Guest is required to submit the names and ages of all persons who will be staying at the premises. All persons listed will be bound by the terms of this agreement. Only persons submitted to Owner may occupy the property at any time.
(1) CHECK IN / CHECK OUT: Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. EST. Guest and occupants shall not occupy or enter the premises before the beginning of this term, or after the end of this term.
(2) CANCELLATION: No refund will be made for cancellations.
(3) GENERAL TERMS:
A) This agreement is made for the short term vacation rental of a house at Rainbow Springs Country Club in Dunnellon, FL, and shall be governed solely by applicable law in the State of Florida.
B) Venue for enforcement shall be in Marion County, Florida.
C) If any section, clause, paragraph or term of this agreement is determined to be void, invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
D) It is understood that the premises are not “child-proofed”.
E) Guest agrees to enforce the terms of this agreement with any and all other occupants of the premises at all times.
F) No refunds will be given due to inclement or undesirable weather.
G) Guest certifies that at the time of signing this agreement, Guest is/are at least 25 years of age.
(4) SHORT-TERM RENTAL - NO SUBLET OR ASSIGNMENT: It is expressly understood that this is a short term vacation rental agreement only, and is only for the licensed use of the premises for that stated term. This agreement is not a lease of real property, and creates no property rights or rights to renewal. Guest cannot and shall not sublet or assign any rights under this agreement to anyone else, nor shall Guest attempt to do so.
(5) OCCUPANCY; PEACEFUL AND QUIET USE OF PREMISES: The premises shall be used as a short term vacation rental of a house at Rainbow Springs Country Club, with no more than 8 people on the premises at any time. The premises shall be used in a peaceful and quiet manner at all times. The premises shall not be used for any other purpose without the written consent of Owner.
(6) NO PETS: No pets shall be on the premises, either inside or outside.
(7) NO SMOKING OR TOBACCO USE: No smoking or use of tobacco is allowed inside or outside of our home. If evidence of smoking has occurred at the home, there will be a $500 fine, held from your security deposit.
(8) JOINT AND SEVERAL LIABILITY: It is expressly understood that this agreement is between the Owner and each signatory jointly and severally. In the event of default by any one signatory, each and every other signatory shall be responsible for all provisions of this Agreement. It is expressly understood that such joint and several liability extends to all occupants of the premises during the stated term.
(9) ORDINANCES AND STATUTES: Guest and all occupants shall comply with all statutes, ordinances and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities pertaining to the use of the premises. In addition, all Guests will abide by the regulations set forth by the Rainbow Springs Property Owners Association.
(10) LIABILITY OF GUEST AND OWNER: Guest and all occupants are, and shall be responsible for any and all personal injuries or property damages, whether caused by accident or by the negligence or intentional act of any guest, agent, visitor, invitee, licensee, trespasser or occupant of the premises at any time during the stated term. Additionally, Owner is and shall be released from any and all liability arising out of same. Guest waives and releases Owner and its employees from liability for any negligence of Owner or its employees. Guest further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Owner and its employees harmless for any and all personal injuries or property damages, and/or claims for same, for any reason or cause whatsoever, either in or around the premises and/or arising out of Guest’s or occupants’ use of the premises. Guest agrees that any judgment against Owner may only be enforced against the premises.
(11) MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS OR ALTERATIONS: Guest shall not make any alterations to the property. All repairs and maintenance will be handled by Owner. Guest agrees to allow access to and maintenance of the premises, if need be.
(12) SWIMMING POOL: The premise has a swimming pool located thereon. The Guest, and all occupants, will use the swimming pool at their own risk. The Owner will not be held responsible for any injuries sustained by the Guest or Guest’s occupants when using the swimming pool and the Guest will indemnify the Owner for any actions resulting from injuries to Guest or Guest’s occupants. The Guest is responsible for keeping the swimming pool area clean, neat and organized. The Guest is responsible for keeping the swimming pool area secured at all times. The Guest understands and agrees to allow the pool service company access at regular times to maintain the pool and pool equipment. The Guest agrees to refrain from attempting to make any repairs or adjustments to the pool equipment or to any of the electrical wiring for the pool equipment. The Guest must immediately notify the Owner of any repair that the swimming pool may require. The Guest must operate the swimming pool in the accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and in a safe, responsible manner. The Guest understands that the swimming pool is strictly an amenity and that the use of this amenity is not guaranteed under the terms of this rental agreement. Any interruption or non-availability of the use of the swimming pool will not violate any terms of this rental agreement.
(13) INSURANCE COVERAGE: Guest acknowledges and agrees that any insurance coverage (fire, hazard, liability, etc.) obtained by Owner does not extend to or on behalf of Guest. If Guest desires insurance coverage for any reason, it is understood that same is Guest’s responsibility.
(14) RIGHT OF ENTRY/ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS: If any condition of this agreement is breached by Guest or any other occupant of the premises, Owner retains the right to enter and/or take possession of the premises. In such event, Guest shall forfeit all rent paid or owing. It is further understood that any failure by Owner to strictly enforce any term of this agreement shall not operate to act as a waiver of any such term, which shall remain in full force and effect.
(15) ATTORNEY FEES: If Owner employs or is forced to employ the services of an attorney to enforce any condition of this agreement, or for any other reason allowable by law, Guest shall be responsible for Owner’s incurred costs and fees in this regard.
(16) CONDITION OF PREMISES: It is agreed that Guest shall leave the premises undamaged and unchanged, and in the same condition in which it was received, with the exception of evidence of normal usage of the premises. Owner shall utilize a cleaning service at the end of the stated term. Any property damage shall be reported to Owner immediately.
(17) SECURITY DEPOSIT: Owner may use the security deposit for reimbursement of actual damages to the premises or an ancillary facility that are the direct result of intentional or negligent conduct of Guest or occupants. The appropriation of all or part of this security deposit shall not be the Owner's exclusive remedy, but shall in addition to any other available remedies. Otherwise, the security deposit or any remainder shall be returned to Guest within 14 days after the premises have been vacated by Guest and inspected by Owner. No interest shall accrue to Guest on any such deposit.
(18) CHECK OUT PROCEDURES: Guest agrees to complete the following tasks before departing. If these tasks are not completed before departure, funds will be held from the Guest’s security deposit.
1.Strip all used beds and place linens in the laundry room. Please start one load of laundry.
2.Tidy the kitchen and run the dishwasher with any final dirty plates, etc.
3.Take the garbage out to the can in the garage.
4.Leave the beach parking pass in the glass bowl, on the table by the front door. There will be a $35 replacement fee, held from your security deposit, if the pass is not left in the glass bowl.
5.Leave the garage door remote control in the glass bowl, on the table by the front door. There will be a $50 replacement fee, held from your security deposit, if the remote is not left in the glass bowl.
6.Close the patio umbrella.
7.Bring pool floats in to the garage.
8.Set the AC to 80F during April – November. Shut the AC/heat off during December – May.
9.Ensure all windows are closed and locked with the shades pulled.
10.Ensure all of the doors are locked when you leave.
RAINBOW SPRINGS PROPERTY OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION, INC
RESIDENT RIVER PARK RULES (THE BEACH) 2015
THE BEACH IS FOR THE USE AND ENJOYMENT OF RESIDENTS OF RAINBOW SPRINGS P.O.A. AND THEIR GUEST. UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS WILL BE PROSECUTED FOR TRESPASSING.
Residents of Rainbow Springs POA must have a current Parking Permit to enter the Resident’s River Park. One pass will be issued per lot. The Parking Permit must be hung on the rearview mirror and be visible at all times. Bicyclists, walkers, etc. must have a Parking Permit on their person.
Entry will be denied if you so not have a current Parking Permit displayed. Vehicles without a current Parking Permit displayed will be towed at the owners’ expense. Parking Permit reproductions are not permitted and may result in loss of Park privileges.
Emergencies Call 911, emergency phone is located outside of the Security Building
1.Speed limit is 5 MPH or slower and is strictly enforced as children may be at play.
2. No pets except for properly identified service dogs are permitted in the entire beach area.
3.Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult property owner.
4.Canoes, and kayaks are permitted in the lagoon area only, unless otherwise directed by Security. The member with a current parking permit displayed is responsible for guests launching kayaks or canoes.
5.Trailers are not permitted to be parked in the beach area.
6.Boats, canoes or kayaks are not permitted in the swimming area of the beach.
7.Residents are allowed up to 5 guests in addition to household members per each Parking Permit. More than 5 guests must have prior 48-hour approval by the POA to be admitted to the beach area. Large outside groups must submit proof of liability insurance for their members.
8.Picnic Tables are on a first come basis; however, the 2 pavilions may be reserved for group picnics by notifying the POA office at least 7 days in advance. Only pavilion A can be reserved on the weekend. No pavilion reservations Memorial Day, July 4 and Labor Day. Only one reservation may be in effect at any one time, limit of three reservations in a calendar year is permitted.
9.The member who made the reservation must be present throughout the entire reservation time. A reservation fee of $25, and a refundable $25 deposit to insure clean-up is required. The deposit will be returned after satisfactory clean up and sign off by the security guard on duty. Parking must be in area designated with signs for parking.
10.Restrooms are for the use of Rainbow Springs POA members and their guests ONLY.
11.Alcohol is permitted in moderation, but you must be at least 21 years of age. Anyone found to be intoxicated, will be reported the Sheriffs’ department.
12. No glass containers of any kind are permitted in the entire beach area.
13.Radios may be played as long as it does not disturb other residents in the beach area.
14.Smoking is not permitted in the Beach Restrooms, P.O.A. Office or Security Office.
15.Fishing or fishing equipment is not permitted in the River Park.
16.Docking of boats with motors is not permitted.
17.Swimming is at your own risk. Entry to river at stairs only is permitted. There are no lifeguards on duty.
18.Feeding or harassing of alligators is not permitted (STATE LAW). Violators will be prosecuted.
19.Removal of vegetation from the river, lagoon or swim area is not permitted (STATE LAW). Violators will be prosecuted. Keep off the vegetation on the banks and berms.
20.Commercial access must have an approved special use permit from the POA office. Security will strictly enforce these POA rules. Any infraction of these rules may result in loss of access to the Beach and/or involvement of the Marion County Sheriffs’ Department. All residents are required to act responsibly.
RAINBOW SPRINGS PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Burt Eno, President 5/27/15
This is also horse country, with hundreds of farms and stables throughout the county. H.I.T.S. (Horses In The Sun) is a local, ten week annual equestrian event that attracts competitors from all over the country. Farm tours, trails rides and lessons are all available locally.
Away from daily congestion, Dunnellon is easy access to either the Gulf for boating and water-front dining or Gainesville for Gator sporting events, theater, shopping and more dining. Although you will enjoy the natural beauty of the area and the "get-away-from-it-all" ambiance, you'll be only 15 miles west of Ocala and only 35 minutes away from the sparkling waters of the Gulf. Orlando 1.5 hrs; Gainesville 45 minutes; Tampa 1.5 hours; and Daytona Beach 1 hr.
From previous guest reviews:
"The neighborhood is quiet, the Winn Dixie Supermarket is only minutes away (with a good organic food section and decent wines), and there's a big Walmart very close by. We had some fun days out visiting manatees in Crystal River, seeing dolphins swimming off of Fort Island Gulf Beach, going to the Creative Playground and for lunch in Crystal River, and we highly recommend Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park about 40 mins away from the house. Cody's Roadhouse in Crystal River is also a fun place to eat." Ginevra B.
"The neighborhood was quiet and did not feel like as much of a tourist destination which was a positive for us. There were many trails in the area, golf courses and the rivers were great for spending the day kayaking or boating." Don M.
"If you're looking for a beautiful Florida rental home for just a few days (or for an extended stay), and you'd like to be in a relatively private, secluded setting, yet still close to shopping, restaurants, golf, water recreation, etc., look no furtherThis home is absolutely perfect!!! You can get in your car and drive to ANY of these things in less than 10 minutes. There is also a Winn-Dixie just down the street, so grocery shopping is very convenient." Steven B.
"We had visited the Rainbow Springs area several years ago when considering relocation and remembered it as a very nice environment. It is a quiet and upscale neighborhood, which also served as a good base for day trips to other areas we visited." Kathy C.
|Jan 01 2017||Apr 30 2017||-||-||$1,500||$5,000||1 Week|
|May 01 2017||Dec 31 2017||$225||$225||$1,200||$3,800||3 Nights|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 10|
|Tax I.D.: 52-8016752307-8|
|Deposits: $500 Refundable Damage Deposit|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, PayPal|
|Other Fees: $150 Cleaning Fee|
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Beach Chairs
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Beach Towels
- Parking Included
- Screened Porch
- High Speed Internet
- Alarm Clock
- Gas Grill
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- DVD Player
- Scuba Diving
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grocery Store
- Shopping Area
- Jet Skiing
- Live Entertainment
- Horseback Riding
- Movie Theater
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Dunnellon, Florida
The pictures online cannot fully show this amazing home. High ceilings, large rooms, tastefully decorate. The lanai is huge, gorgeous pool area. The beds are so comfortable. Master bathroom tub is a luxury. Kitchen is large with lots of counter space. Would absolutely recommend this property. Definitely will be rebooking.
Date of stay: July 2016
Great house with great location.
The house was beautiful. It was a short get away for us, we had so much to do. Swimming in the pool, great! The river, we went tubing and kayaking. It was just down the road, nice. Overall it was really a relaxing stay, wonderful!
Date of stay: July 2016
We had a great time. House was great. Close to everything. Such a fun time.
Stayed: July 2015
Recommended for: Families with young children, Families with teenagers
A beautiful house loaded with features. Convenient access to the Rainbow river included, as well as a pool! Perfect summer vacation. We had a blast!
Stayed: July 2015
Recommended for: Families with young children, Girls getaway, Adventure seekers, Romantic getaway, Families with teenagers
Had a great time.
Anyone would be crazy if they didn't love this home. It is a nice quiet, conveniently located to all local activities and friendly neighborhood. The grands loved the pool. Go to the Purple Sage Cafe for breakfast, you will love it. Both Swampy's and The Blue Gator have great food and a great outdoor atmosphere. Excellent fishing and swimming. We truly had a great time.
Stayed: August 2015
Recommended for: Families with young children, Sightseeing, Girls getaway, Adventure seekers, Age 55+, Romantic getaway, Families with teenagers
Superb Vacation Home, Highly Recommend.
We enjoyed everything about this lovely home during our first vacation away from the cold Northern Illinois winter. The home itself was spacious and comfortable. Beautifully furnished and clean; even better than the description and pictures portrayed. We had visited the Rainbow Springs area several years ago when considering relocation and remembered it as a very nice environment. It is a quiet and upscale neighborhood, which also served as a good base for day trips to other areas we visited. Warmer weather during the second week allowed for some time in the pool, which was delightful.
We cannot think of anything that would improve our experience in the Fournier vacation home. In our household, my wife is the vacation initiator and I am the home body. This was the first time we planned a two week stay anywhere. So here is the ultimate compliment: I could have stayed longer.
Previous vacationers wrote in the guest book about how much they enjoyed their stay and our experience was superb. Thanks to Gary and Jean for sharing their beautiful home.
Stayed: February 2016
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Home. Was even BETTER than described.
If you're looking for a beautiful Florida rental home for just a few days (or for an extended stay), and you'd like to be in a relatively private, secluded setting, yet still close to shopping, restaurants, golf, water recreation, etc., look no further......This home is absolutely perfect!!! You can get in your car and drive to ANY of these things in less than 10 minutes. There is also a Winn-Dixie just down the street, so grocery shopping is very convenient.
The owner is wonderful to work with. Very responsive (usually within just an hour or 2), very friendly and courteous, and she went out of her way to make sure we were settled in, everything was in good order when we arrived, and to ask if we needed anything. The house was in perfect condition; the cleaning team obviously does an excellent job. Hardwood floors are awesome. Bedrooms and closets were roomy, clean, and comfortable (especially the MASTER!!). The combined Living Room, Dining Room, and Sitting Area area is absolutely HUGE, with plenty of room to lounge around, watch TV, work on your laptop, or just sit and talk with your friends / family. We didn't use the Pool, but we did sit out on the Lanai every night, having a few beers and talking about our day on the golf course.
I very highly recommend this home!! (But not in late February.....because that's when I'll want it again next year :-)
Stayed: February 2016
Great home and location
My wife and I have been renting places in Florida for our winter getaways for more than 10 years. We had never rented in this area before and were pleasantly surprised with the location and the home. The home was very well maintained. The furniture and beds were comfortable and made us feel as if we were in our own home. The kitchen was well stocked with spices and cooking utensils. We found that the home offered more than most as far as little things like laundry soap, toiletries and other items such as bikes and pool floats. The pool was well sized and pool heat was included in the rent. The pool was just right as far as temperature and even with cooler nights it was very comfortable for swimming. The neighborhood was quiet and did not feel like as much of a tourist destination which was a positive for us. There were many trails in the area, golf courses and the rivers were great for spending the day kayaking or boating. The homeowners were very accommodating with the reservation and making sure we had everything set for our vacation. We did not have any problems with anything in the home during our entire stay. I would highly recommend this home to others looking for a stress free vacation. We hope to rent the home again in the future and perhaps even rent long term if available when we retire. Thanks to the owners for offering such a great rental.
Stayed: March 2016
A great place for family get togethers!
What a great house! It has everything you need for a relaxing vacation. It's spotlessly clean and well-maintained, comfortable and spacious enough for 4 adults and 4 kids. The pool was fantastic and we appreciated the pool floats and toys being available to us.
The neighborhood is quiet, the Winn Dixie Supermarket is only minutes away (with a good organic food section and decent wines), and there's a big Walmart very close by. We had some fun days out visiting manatees in Crystal River, seeing dolphins swimming off of Fort Island Gulf Beach, going to the Creative Playground and for lunch in Crystal River, and we highly recommend Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park about 40 mins away from the house. Cody's Roadhouse in Crystal River is also a fun place to eat.
Jean was always helpful and responsive, and we felt very well taken care of. Thanks, Jean, for sharing your home with us!
We highly recommend this property!
Stayed: March 2016