|Per week||$600 - $1,200|
Adam & Maryellen Trayner
- Dexter Grist Mill: built during the 1640s and still used today to make cornmeal. A great souvenir to bring home!
- Hoxie House: This house is believed to be the oldest one on Cape Cod. Built in 1637 and open for tours!
- Green Briar Nature Center & Jam Kitchen: Perfect for children and nature-loving adults alike. Enroll in a nature class, create your own tour through the 52 acres of conservation land, or visit the Jam Kitchen, all while feeling as if youâ€™re a character straight from Thornton Burgessâ€™ tales.
- Thornton Burgess Museum: Home to Burgessâ€™ beloved characters and tales. Visit the â€œSee and Touch Room,â€ Join in for live-animal story hour, and see the animal habitats from your favorite Peter Rabbit stories.
- Heritage Museums & Gardens: Explore a 100-acre flower garden, take a ride on the 1912 carousel, or view the antique car collection and American History Museum.
- Sandwich Glass Museum: Enter into a world of 19th century glassmaking. Here youâ€™ll learn about glass blowing and early Sandwich history, view the array of colorful masterpieces, and even have a chance to take one home!
- Sandwich Boardwalk: Visit the 1,350 foot walkway funded entirely by private donations. Each and every board is engraved with messages from friends, loved ones, and favorite memories. It stretches across Mill Creek and leads to the dunes of Town Neck Beach.
- Cape Cod Canal: A great place for walking, rollerblading, biking, and boat watching. Enjoy a picnic at one of the many tables and benches or take in the history of the man-made canal at the visitorâ€™s center. This 7 mile stretch provides a wonderful experience for the whole family.
Local Area Attractions
- Main Street, Hyannis: Walk this stretch of shops and restaurants for a fun afternoon or evening activity. Great spot for nightlife.
- Take a ride on the Cape Cod Central Railroad for brunch, lunch, or dinner. Reservations are a must.
- Beaches, beaches, and more beaches: all along the coast
- An abundance of seafood restaurants, mini-golf adventurelands, and outdoor shopping experiences
|Jan 01 2016||May 27 2016||-||-||$600||-||1 Week|
|May 28 2016||Jun 24 2016||-||-||$800||-||1 Week|
|Jun 25 2016||Sep 02 2016||-||-||$1,200||-||1 Week|
|Jun 27 2016||Sep 04 2016||-||-||$1,100||-||1 Week|
|Sep 03 2016||Dec 30 2016||-||-||$600||-||1 Week|
|Sep 05 2016||Jan 01 2017||-||-||$600||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|: 2 p.m. : 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: 50% Deposit will hold your dates and balance is due two weeks prior to check in date. $250 security deposit|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Personal Check|
Reviews for this vacation cottage rental in East Sandwich, Massachusetts
September 8, 2015
We had a fantastic week in this well stocked cottage. The location is ideal with the beach just outside your door! The water is clean, warm and a spectacular sand bar opens up at low tide that provides a playground of activity. The sun sets on one side of the beach and the moon rises on the other. We also found the owner Mary very accommodating. We would highly recommend this cottage for a small family.
Very nice place
October 22, 2014
We rented this cottage from August 30 to September 6, 2014 and we enjoyed it. Clean, well equipped and well located for those wishing to visit many other places. We do not hesitate to recommender. Nicole Bergeron Quebec
Excellent Family Vacation
September 1, 2014
Amazing location near beach, perfect for kids. Cozy yet comfortable cottage with all the necessary amenities. Very nice property owners, very accommodating. Loved it!
Montreal, Quebec CA
August 15, 2014
We had an enjoyable stay even though the weather was not quite on our side. Very nice location, close to all Cape attractions and few steps from the beach. Great place for a family summer getaway.