- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $525 - $1100
- Per week:
- $3245 - $6930
4 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Sunset Valley is a stunning home overlooking the Eagles Nest Winery with long range views. The interior is single level living for easy access and four suites. In the attached garage is a poker/bumper pool table, board games, desks for school/work, and your own fitness station. Outside you'll find a fireplace and TV on the deck, dining on the deck and on the patio below, a hot tub with privacy wall, and a beautiful fire pit.
Please note that there is ongoing construction in the Vineyard Village, where Sunset Valley is located.
More details to come!
While enjoying your stay at Sunset Valley, you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Amenities available to you include:
Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
The Great Lawn
Ropes Course and Climbing Tower (seasonal)
Toy Barn (closed for renovations)
Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Sportsman's Grille (Wed-Sun. Hours vary)
Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Camp (BYO Equipment):
(Restrooms and Pavilion coming soon!)
Food and Wine served
Eagles Nest Winery day passes are available onsite for $25.00 each
HOURS: Thur & Fri 4p-10p. Sat & Sun 1p-7p
Please note all visitors on premise must be 16 years or older. This is strictly enforced.
Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsman's Lodge, the Fitness Center, or the Wine & Cigar Bar. That is for member use only.
- This home is not pet friendly. Thank you for not bringing pets to this home.
- Firewood may be added at the time of booking under "Additional Fees" after entering payment info or by reaching out to us more than a week in advance. You get two wrapped bundles and a firestarter for $25/night.
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods, **including the Vineyard Village**. Construction noises may be heard 7am-7pm Monday through Sunday.
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- There is an additional $200 fee to the POA in order to maintain the luxurious facilities and features in the development included in your total.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: ***********************
- The porch of this home is monitored by a camera for safety. It is only directed to the outside entrance.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay.
- Please note that all Eagles Nest homes have internet, but some areas of travel may not have cell reception.
- Returning guests of Green Valley or Sunset Valley may receive a 5% discount, not to be stacked with other discounts.
Additional amenities: Games
Read more Read less
About the area
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Blue Ridge Mountain Rentals was established in 2002 and offers over 175 of the best North Carolina mountain cabin rentals in the Boone and Blowing Rock NC area. Many are pet friendly and feature hot tubs, pool tables and spectacular mountain views!View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- 4 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Elk Park, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.