Stunning pet friendly Mountain View Log Cabin.
From $116 / night
Pets allowed: Yes
At night turn off the lights, soak in the private hot tub (bathing suits optional) and marvel at the number of stars in the sky. You may never want to leave.
Endless View is a beautifully decorated two bedroom, two bath, adults only, log cabin situated high upon a mountain ridge with panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountain ranges and with no other cabins in sight. Endless View sleeps up to four (4) adults and features the following:
* King Size Master Bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 20 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player, and bathrooms, all on a single level
* Additional King Size Bedroom with luxurious 310 count sheets, 13 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD player, and bathroom
* Comfortable living area with plush leather seating, Gas log fireplace, 26 Inch Flat Screen Cable TV with network channels, DVD Player, Movies, CD's, Telephone, and Games
* Central heat and air, washer and dryer
* Free Hi-Speed Internet Access
* Spa quality soap, hair dryer, towels, and bath robes
* Screened porch with dining area and propane gas grill
* Gated deck with rocking chairs, large hot tub overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
* Fenced Yard for the comfort and security of the doggies
* Large Swing and fire pit overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains
The fully equipped kitchen includes:
* Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, private label coffee beans, coffee grinder, and coffee maker
* Dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans
The only items you'll need to bring will be food, beverages, and condiments.
* Nightly Rate for this Blue Ridge Mountain cabin rental is $145 per night or $870 per week, plus Taxes, Cleaning Fees, and Processing/Damage Waiver Fee
Please due to allergies, No Cats at Endless View. Doggies are welcome with no size, weight or breed restrictions!
Because Sliding Rock Cabins® is truly pet friendly, we provide the following amenities for your pets: Large pet bed, food and water bowls, toys, all natural treats, and beach towels.
|Nov 06 2015||Nov 05 2017||$145||$145||$870||$3,480||2 Nights|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12%|
|Deposits: 50% Deposit Required outside of 31 days, Balance due within 31 days of check-in|
|Payment Options: Discover, Mastercard, Visa|
|Other Fees: Cleaning Fee and Processing Fee|
- 2 King Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Floors
- Linens Provided
- Parking Included
- Screened Porch
- High Speed Internet
- Pet Friendly
- View (Mountains)
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- CD Player
- Gas Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Shopping Area
- Movie Theater
- Whitewater Rafting
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
Reviews for this vacation cabin rental in Ellijay, Georgia
Demorest, GA USA
October 14, 2016
We stayed three nights to celebrate my husband's birthday. The road up the mountain to the cabin is not for the faint of heart - gravel with lots of turns and steep inclines but our front wheel drive Nissan Juke made it with no problems. Without a doubt, this is the cleanest cabin I have ever had the pleasure of staying at. The view was breathtaking. Both bed rooms had comfy beds. The living room sofa and chair were a big saggy but this was solved easily by adding a porch cushion under the seat. Wifi worked great. TV's were flat screen with great reception and flat screens. I didn't try the hot tub so I can voice an opinion about that. The yard was fenced for dogs but I was reluctant to let my mini dachshund loose since she is so impulsive and the yard was so steep, I was afraid she would get away from me but she had a great time running around the gated deck area. T. here's board games for the family in the chest on the porch. We took the dog walking every day and in one place along the road there is a large patch of bamboo that was pretty cool to see up close. Cabin is two bed rooms. Cozy to us but I don't know if some would find it too tiny, especially with four people. Outside the living space has lots to explore and there was even logs laid in the fire pit all ready for us. Lovely cabin, all in all.
We LOVED having you stay with us. Endless View is an amazing cabin and the views always take my breath away. Your review was perfect, and I truly believe invaluable for potential guests to understand not only the lay of the land and drive to the cabin but also the size of the cabin. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to review. We look forward to your return.
Write a review!
Interested in Renting this Property?
Other properties from owner