The Villages Apartments & Homes - 3 Rentals Available
3 Vacation rentals
The Villages Villa
- 2 bedrooms 2
- 2 bathrooms
- sleeps 4 4
- min stay varies
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
Responds fast! Avg. 1 hour 20 minutes
from $115.00 / night
Page 1 of 11
About The Villages
The Villages, Florida Travel TipsWhen you’re heading for sunny, warm Florida, The Villages can be the perfect destination. Situated in central FL, The Villages boasts a location that is convenient to Orlando. The Villages is the largest gated over-55 community in the world. It holds more than 100,000 residents in an area bigger than Manhattan and everyone gets around via golf cart. Inside the gates, there is anything anyone would ever want including plenty of entertainment, a bank, TV and radio stations, and garbage collection. Here's a bit more about The Villages:
FoodThere are over a hundred dining options in The Villages neighborhood. The Legacy Restaurant is the highest rated, offering all three daily meals and some of the best clam chowder in the area. Hit the SonRise Cafe for breakfast, for the best deli sandwiches in The Village, stop by TooJay's. At the Havana Country Club you'll find Hemingway's which has an incredible selection of wine and great food. The Bonefish Grill is where you'll find top notch seafood, and treat yourself to some decadent dessert at Ollie's Frozen Custard.
AttractionsThe Villages offers plentiful options for attractions and activities for the entire family. Many rentals in The Villages, FL, have convenient locations near parks and other attractions.
- Swimming: The Villages offers family pools throughout the city, perfect for fun in the sun with the youngsters. Some pools in the community are “adults only” to create quieter environments for adults. Other pools welcome kids with smiles and offer abundant opportunities for water play. Sport pools in The Villages offer a more active venue, with water sports and exercise classes available for swimmers.
- Golfing: Enjoy the many golf courses in The Villages. Golfers of any level can enjoy the sport on a variety of different courses. If you want to learn the sport or improve your game, take lessons at the golf academy. The Villages also offers championship courses to challenge the avid golfers in your family.
- Parks: Parks abound in The Villages. The Veterans Memorial Park proudly displays a memorial for all past and present U.S. veterans. The park also features planned events throughout the year in remembrance of veterans on days such as Veterans Day, Independence Day, and Flag Day. The Villages also offers three parks for four-legged friends: These dog parks allow dogs to roam freely without leashes. You’ll also find scenic surroundings, benches, water stations, and waste disposal stations located conveniently throughout the parks.
- Fishing: Anglers in your family can enjoy plentiful fishing opportunities in The Villages lakes. Find beautiful areas to cast out a line in Lake Paradise, Silver Lake, Lake Chula Vista, Fishable Pond, and more. Areas where no fishing is allowed are marked clearly.
- Boat Cruises: Explore Lake Sumter on a scenic boat cruise. The boat departs from the Lake Sumter Landing year-round. The entire family will enjoy the beauty of The Villages from a boat.
- The Bay Street Players: Take a short 20-mile drive to Eustis, Florida, to enjoy The Bay Street Players Historic State Theater. The theater company presents special events throughout the year.
EventsMany rentals in The Villages, FL, will give you easy and convenient access to annual events in the city. Save the date and book a The Villages, Florida, rental at a time when an annual event is occurring.
- 5K Road Race: If you’re in The Villages in late October, bring your running shoes. The annual 5K Road Race takes off from the square, and runners navigate through the city. The length of this race makes it do-able for the entire family, whether running or walking.
- Chili Cook-off: Bring your culinary skills to The Villages for a chili cook-off in February. Staying in The Villages, Florida, rentals offers an opportunity to whip up a batch of award-winning chili to enter in the contest.
- Christmas Parade: Time your visit for December to attend the annual Christmas Parade. Check in to your choice of The Villages, FL, rentals and bring the kids out to see and experience the holiday festivities. Attend the Market Square Christmas Tree Light-Up, held every year as well.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade: Whether or not you’re Irish, you won’t want to miss the annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade in The Villages. Experience the music, floats, and revelry with the entire family.
- 4th of July Patriotic Boat Tour: Celebrate America’s birthday in The Villages with the 4th of July Patriotic Boat Tour. Tour the local sights on the water, including The Villages’ lighthouse, sing songs, and hear tall tales.
What is Travelers’ Choice award?
Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.