Hudson Apartments & Homes - 18 Rentals Available
18 Vacation rentals
- 2 bedrooms 2
- 1 bathroom
- sleeps 6 6
- 2 nights min
- Beach/lakeside relaxation
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
Responds fast! Avg. 1 hour 49 minutes
from $225.00 / night
- 1 bedroom 1
- 1 bathroom
- sleeps 4 4
- min stay varies
- Ask about children
- Air conditioning
from $133.00 / night
Page 1 of 11
Hudson, FL Travel Tips
- Robert J. Strickland Memorial Park, also known as Hudson Beach, is the main beach in the city.
- Hudson Beach Ice Cream Parlor will offer a great break from the heat and a chance for your children to try some great ice cream and creative hot dog choices.
- Bounce Party is an indoor play space with inflatables. This is a great option if you need a break from the heat but want to allow your children the chance to run around. Be sure to bring socks for your children to wear while playing.
- Curious George Bike Day takes place in March at the Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park. It is designed to teach bike safety to young children.
- The Chasco Fiesta is a nine-day festival that takes place in nearby New Port Richey. The festival offers a boat parade, concerts, a street carnival, and other attractions. It takes place in March.
- The Hudson Seafest is held each November, and it offers a wide variety of food as well as entertainment options along the main streets in Hudson.
ClimateBring your sunscreen and your floppy beach hat beacuse Hudson is a typical Florida destination with plenty of rays coming your way. Hudson, FL climate is hot during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 80's and cool during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 50's. On average, there are 248 sunny days per year in Hudson, Florida. The July high is around 92 degrees.
FoodYou won't go hungry in Hudson as the list of classic American eateries grows each year. The highest rated spot on TripAdvisor is an ice cream parlor, known as Hudson Beach Ice Cream Parlor. Twistee Treat is where you'll go for all-star soft serve. Ram's Family Restaurant is a breakfast favorite and has generous portions on all items. Looking for a classic pie? Head to Gianni's Pizza for all your cheese, pepperoni, or more adventures pizza desires. Inn on the Gulf is where you can get a burger and a view. You can also get a philly cheesesteak at Sam's. The options are endless!
Enjoy your stay in Hudson in a vacation rental, where you'll find the privacy, space, and amenities you're used to at home - at the fraction of the price of a traditional hotel.
What is Certificate of Excellence?
TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers.