from $199 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $199 - $335
- Per week:
- $1393 - $2345
Description from owner
Brand new luxury 3,300 sqft, two-story single family home located on an exclusive gated resort. It is only 10 minutes away from Disney theme parks.
* 6 bedrooms, 5 bath, loft, and game room.
* Spacious kitchen with large island and 4 bar stools; All new appliances.
* Formal dining room seats up to 12. Large Living room.
* 4 master suites with king size bed in each.
* 2 guest rooms w/ 2 twin beds in each; Sofa bed in the loft. Plus 2 roll-aways.
* Game room with pool table. Wii game console in loft.
* TV in every room, 8 TVs, 4 DVD players. 46' and 42' in living room and loft.
* Small children friendly w/pack n play, highchair and stroller.
* Free internet, cable TV, domestic long distance call and WiFi in the whole house, one iPod speaker dock.
Paradise Palms Resort:
Luxury club amenities
* Beautiful 9,500 sq. ft clubhouse.
* 24-Hour Manned Security Gate; Attended Concierge Service.
* Resort-Style Swimming Pool with Waterfalls, Grottos, Spas, and a Children's Pool.
* Poolside Tiki Bar and Grill.
* Movie Cinema in the club house.
* Internet Lounge, Game Room, Poker Room.
* Lighted Tennis Courts, Basketball and Volleyball Courts.
* Fitness Center and Sauna.
* Tetherball, Bocce and Badminton.
* Gift Boutique and Shop.
There are many supermarkets within a few minutes drive, Target, Publix and Wal-Mart; the US192 is just up the road and has many restaurants, gift shops, crazy golf, banks etc.
Beds: 4 King Beds, 6 Twin Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
About the area
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Wheelchair users
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Games room
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Pool or snooker table
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Four Corners, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews
“Love, Love, Love!”
The home was clean, beautiful, and equipped with towels, linens, and dishes. We had plenty of space and we all just loved the hot tub and the pool area! The only negative about this VRBO is the neighbors are very close (as they stated), but the back wall made it more private. The check-in and check-out was perfect. Would love to stay here again.
It was a wonderful vacation. The house was beautiful and accommodating. We had a great time. I definitely recommend it!
“Excellent vacation house for a group”
The house is beautifully decorated and the owner was extremely helpful leading up to our vacation. Close to Disney and shops. Would recommend it to anyone.