holidays apartment

Funchal, Madeira, Portugal



Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps 5
Per night €43 - €80
Type: Apartment
Description of the Funchal vacation apartment rental
New apartment located in Funchal City. 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, capacity for 4 sleepers, TV cable,internet, modern kitchen, laundry with washing machine with micro-wave, oven, freeze-freezer, tools, etc. Modern decorated style;Good city cathedral centre located, with amazing views, on suite bedroom, very nice decorated, with balcony. Special night illuminated lover 's mystery with candles, very comfortable. Extra parking space, with indoor garage.

Carla Gaspar

Area Information
Apartment in Madeira, Portugal: The apartment is situated in Funchal. There is private/indoor parking free of charge . Madeira Shopping centre with a large number of shops/restaurants/bars. There is a bus stop very close and the motorway is just 2 minutes drive. 5 minute drive from the city centre Marina (Tourist areas) The living/dining room has a breathtaking view over, the city and the mountains and to the right the ocean.


Property Rates

Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Apr 04 2016 Dec 05 2016 €43 - - - -
May 05 2016 Dec 12 2016 €50 - - - -
Dec 12 2016 Jul 01 2017 €80 - - - -


Owner Supplied Testimonials

The apartment is non - smoking but you are very welcome to smoke on the balcony. 20% deposit to secure the booking, and the remaining 80% is to be paid on arrival.

Page Views This month: 0 This year: 1 Since listed: 402