Estalagem A Quinta

Photo not available

From $64 / night

Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
Estalagem A Quinta
11 bedrooms
25 guests
No min stay

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 11
Bathrooms: 11
Sleeps: 25
Type: B&B
Per night: €60
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Funchal vacation b&b rental
Get a break from stressful business appointments and the hectic city hustle to the A Quinta Inn, a Santa Cruz, Madeira 4 star accommodation, where comfort and relax are taken to the next level. Nestled in a stunning country landscape, the A Quinta Inn boasts first class amenities and an immaculate service.

As expected from an accommodation boasting a small number of guest rooms, service in this family-friendly inn is delivered in a personal yet professional way. The outdoor pool is an excellent restful spot, as are the extensive gardens, where morning strolls are recommended.

The area offers a rich array of facilities whether you seek relax, tourist-friendly beaches, golf courses or invigorating outdoor activities such as hiking on natural foot paths and horse riding.

The A Quinta Inn's other fantastic facilities include games room, private car park, wireless Internet access and Internet Point, bar and a restaurant where local meals can be savoured at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Active guests can explore the area on the A Quinta Inn's bikes

Ricardo Teixeira

Area Information
at 1,5km Golf course of Santo da Serra
at 1,7km Quinta Sao Jorge - riding
at 6km aquaparque in Santa Cruz

our position GPS 32º43´32.56´´N 16º49´26.22W

IN hotel swimming-pool, internet, rent-a-car and bikes, snocker, restaurant

ideal for senderismo, nature, relax, family-hotel, walking mountains and Levadas, golf

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Dec 23 2016 Dec 31 2017 €60 - - - -
Check In: 1 a.m. Check Out: 12 a.m.
Lodging tax: inclued
Deposits: For confirmation your reservations: Is necessary to pay 30 % of the total. The remaining 70% are paye in check-in date .
Payment Options: American Express, Mastercard, Visa
Other Fees: the breakfast is inclued,the price is for two persons in double-room
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 0 Since listed: 276