- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $401 - $602
- Per week:
- $2748 - $3435
4 Full baths
Description from owner
For a vacation full of good old fashioned fun, Lazy Dog Escape is exactly the home you are looking for. A cheerful, bright, and airy space with sweeping views of the water and beaches welcomes you. A large backyard, with outdoor shower and two picnic tables, is great for games or an afternoon picnic style lunch. Prepare a delicious meal in the kitchen—complete with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and even a separate beverage refrigerator for your convenience! Take your pick of inside or outside dining—both come with a view! The inside table seats six people with room for two more at the breakfast bar. The second balcony, complete with lounge chairs, has a table which seats four people. Relax in front of a movie in the family room (Blue-ray and DVD ready) or watch your favorite show on the large flat screen TV with over 200 channels to choose from. The master bedroom with king sized bed, fireplace, and flat screen TV, is the picture of luxury. Enjoy either a sunrise or sunset on the balcony with lounge chairs, or a soak in the oversized tub with views of the water. This home is well appointed featuring hardwood floors and refined yet cozy furnishings. Enjoy unimaginably easy beach access with the walkover in close proximity. Wireless internet, and outside storage closet full of beach and pool toys complete the package. Book your stay and let the fun begin!
Please take note that smoking is prohibited indoors and on outside balconies. Small dogs will be considered with pet fee and prior understanding and pet fee.
- Master Bedroom: 1 king
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen, 1 twin over full bunk bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin over full bunk beds
- Ground floor: outdoor shower, enclosed for privacy
(Bathrooms furnished with starter toilet roll and toiletries)
KITCHEN & DINING:
Indoor dining area seats 6 at the table
Outdoor seating for additional 4
- Kitchen: Ceramic glass cook top; stainless refrigerator with filtered water, freezer and automatic ice maker; stainless steel dishwasher; built in microwave; beverage refrigerator; hand blender; blender; toaster; toaster oven; coffee maker; ample pots and pans, serving dishes, cooking utensils, large boiling pot, muffin pans, baking sheets, and cake pans.
(Kitchen stocked with starter trash bags, kitchen towel roll and dishwasher pods)
- 2 televisions
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- High speed secured wireless Internet
- Board games for all age groups such as cards, Trivial Pursuit and Candyland.
- Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer
- Charcoal grill
- Lawn / Garden: Picnic bench on ground floor for outdoor dining - this is in addition to the one on the deck.
Linens Provided: 1 set of towels per person based on the occupancy of the house.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 3 Double Beds, 3 Twin Beds
Read more Read less
Coastal Waves V.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
Other properties from ownerCJ’s Hideaway, Ocean view! One block from beach! Galveston United States From $180/night Bermuda Hilton Galveston Island United States From $160/night Coastal Sunrise, Custom Built Luxury Bayside Home with Gulf & Bay Views Galveston Island United States From $280/night More properties from this owner
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Games room
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Pool or snooker table
- 4 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Galveston, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review
Great place to stay! Enjoyed our vacation. Manager very friendly and was as stated on advertisement.