- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $916 - $916
- Per week:
- $6298 - $6298
4 Full baths
Description from owner
Property can be considered as a little hamlet with 4 different units :
1) Le mas des Oliviers
Fully built dry stone walls typical of the region includes the Mas des Oliviers :
- A fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, oven and freezer, microwave, coffee maker, stove, etc ...
- A living room, a dining room based with a glass table and chairs with leather.
The middle of the living room is a large fireplace hung brushed tailored by a local craftsman.
Three leather seats convertible into sleeping 160/200 deliver the living room.
The unit is air-conditioned.
The ceiling of a large part of this is very high, and stops at the rib. The other part of the ceiling was on the old technique of "French ceiling" made typical Provence.
The living and dining room, opens a glass door over the space to the beautiful heated indoor pool all year.
A corridor in the extension of the main body provides access to the rooms.
At the bottom :
- A large room with a bed and a sofa 160x200 80x190.
- A smaller room with a bed 140x150 faces a large bathroom along with his equipment a work plan with double sinks, a Jacuzzi tub with a chromotherapy system and a walk-in shower.
This house is ideal for a family complete, the number of possible sleep very important because of the. Three sofa beds and the living room, which can hold the sleep 6 to 8 people.
Solutions for additional smaller provided.
2) Le Mas des Vignes :
- A space kitchen with a dishwasher, fridge-freezer, an oven, a cooker, a coffee machine, etc. ...
- A lounge-dining room boasts a large fireplace and stone cottage with a flat-screen TV.
Sofa adds an extra coating solution. The two rooms available are each equipped with a 160x200 bed, two bedside tables and enjoy reversible air conditioning and a dressing area beautifully highlighted by plaster moldings typical of Provence.
This unit is heated with electric underfloor heating and is eqipped with climate.
This unit is made for a family whose number may vary from 3 to 6 people.
Sleeping solutions for children can be installed.
The door to the living room and one of the bedrooms have direct access to the terrace overlooking the infinity pool in a courtyard paved in travertine and lined with bamboo.
3) Le Loft Solarium
Access to this section is by a staircase covered with an arbor decorated with vines.
The apartment is located on a rooftop terrace overlooking the entire property and has a decor that combines teak and brushed steel.
The floor is teak boat deck so the space is completely open with a jacuzzi bath and a kitchen and dining design.
The sleeping area and jacuzzi is slightly elevated from the bed to enjoy the magnificent view over the Luberon in the face.
A kitchen design very complete equipment of this loft.
The solarium exotic wood loft extends forward and is equipped with a sun-bed to enjoy the sunshine.
The sunsets from the terrace are majestic.
4) Inside pool
- Heated from march to october indoor pool 4.5x9 meters
- Multiple lights
- Molded ceiling with indirect lighting to change colors
-shower cabin with sauna
5) Outdoor pool and infinity :
- Equipped with massage jets and swimming against the current
Beds: 1 King Bed, 4 Queen Beds, 1 Double Bed, 6 Sofa Beds, 1 Crib
Read more Read less
About the area
Jean Yves E.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, German
Other properties from ownerBeautiful modern villa , tropical garden, heated pool, jacuzzi tub Fort Lauderdale United States From $300/night Villa Coral Ridge ;Heated Pool;deck;ocean access Fort Lauderdale United States From $350/night Casuarina Point Beach Marsh Harbour Caribbean From $110/night More properties from this owner
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Private indoor pool
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 4 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Gordes, France Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review