- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $996 - $2844
5 Full baths
Description from manager
"The Good Stuff" * 1938 E County Highway 30A, Seagrove Beach
This property truly is "The Good Stuff". When you step into this beach front home, you will experience the best in Coastal Luxury. The home has a reverse floor plan with the living space located on the second floor to maximize the beach views. As you enter the home from the back side you will find two king ensuites, one bunk room with a bathroom across the hall, the first of two laundry areas. When walking down the hallway, the first bedroom on your left is the bunk room, which has two sets of twin bunk beds. Just across the hall is a full bathroom with a shower, as well as the stairway leading to the second floor. Continuing down the hall, you will find a laundry area and a side entrance on the left side. This is perfect for coming in from the beach. At the end of the hallway, you will find two guest bedrooms, one on either side. Both bedrooms feature king sized beds and ensuite bathrooms. Both bedrooms have doors which open to the gorgeous Florida room. The Florida room is surrounded by windows and has a comfortable, sectional sofa, sleeping swing, TV, and a table and chairs which is perfect for a game of cards or family board game.
The wonderful, open concept living space is located on the second floor. The kitchen has gorgeous granite counter tops and high-end stainless steel appliances. There is plenty of counter space for whipping up a gourmet meal or serving a snack buffet while everyone watches the big game in the living space. There is a dining table with seating for 6, as well as 7 bar stools. The living area has comfortable sofas and chairs to relax and socialize with your group. There are two doorways that lead onto the large balcony with wonderful conversational seating areas and a built in grill. While on the balcony, you will experience amazing gulf views and enjoy the salty breeze while relaxing the days away. Also located on the second floor is a full bathroom.
The gorgeous, master suite is located on the third floor and features a king sized bed, fireplace, and a desk. There is also a seating area with chaise lounges which are perfect for reading a book. The master bath features double vanities, a large, tiled shower and a soaker tub. The large, walk-in closet includes a washer and dryer which provides a wonderful convenience. The icing on the cake is the balcony that has amazing views of the Emerald Coast. There are two chaise lounge chairs that will make a perfect place for a late afternoon siesta. There are also 4 chairs where you and your family can watch the sunset in the evening.
Your family will experience nothing but "The Good Stuff" when staying at this fantastic, WaterColor property!
Gulf Front Location
2 Beach Sets are Included with Rentals (March - October 31st)
4 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
Full Access to All WaterColor Community Swimming Pools Including Camp WaterColor and the Beach Club
- King guest bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and direct access to the comfortable Florida room
- King guest bedroom also featuring an ensuite bathroom and access to the Florida room
- Two sets of built in bunk beds that are ideal for your younger ones and teens
- Full guest bath
- Florida Room with large sectional sofa, daybed swing, small desk, and flat screen TV
- Laundry area with full size stackable washer and dryer with a separate entrance from outside, perfect for washing those towels as you come in from the beach
- Open-concept living, dining, and kitchen areas.
- Dining table with seating for 6 and bar stool seating for 7
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Full guest bath with shower
- Large balcony with a small table and 4 high top chairs, four additional chairs, and a small sofa perfect for relaxing
- Gas grill
- King master suite, with chairs for reading or relaxing, fire place, and access to private balcony with a beautiful pergola over head and spectacular views
- Private balcony has two chaise lounges and two chairs that allows you view some of the most beautiful sunsets on the Gulf Coast
- Spectacular master ensuite bathroom with spacious walk-in closet and full size stackable washer and dryer
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Control 4 System for Lighting, Sound & Temperature Settings
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
-- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart reservations in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be lim
Read more Read less
About the area
Dune Real Estate Company
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Dune is a vacation rental and maintenance company serving luxury homes on 30AView manager's full profile
Other properties from this manager99 Compass Point Way South #407 Santa Rosa Beach United States From $475/night Viridian | Seagrove Unit 203 Grayton Beach United States From $894/night Stress Free | 197 Scrub Oak Circle Grayton Beach United States From $1209/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Bunk Beds
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 5 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Grayton Beach, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review