- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $894 - $1608
3 Full baths
Description from manager
203 Viridian in Seagrove
Luxurious, spacious, and elegant. These are just a few words that describe the beautiful unit 203 in Viridian Seagrove. Your family will never want to leave from this 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath condominium home. The home is decorated with the finest in furnishings and finishes and the gulf views are stunning. One beach set up (2 chairs, 1 umbrella) is provided March 1 - October 31.
Wide open spaces greet you when you walk through the door to your 3,215 square foot vacation home. The condo is located on the second floor of the building and has elevator access. When walking through the hallway, the view from the floor to ceiling windows will take your breath away. Once you catch your breath, you will find the two guest bedrooms, one on each side of the hallway. The guest bedroom on the left side has a King sized bed, large, walk-in closet, and an esuite bathroom with a tub/shower combo. On the opposite side of the hall, you will find the second guest bedroom which is quite spacious and has two queen sized beds, a large, walk-in closet, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower. Also in the main hallway is a laundry room with a washer and dryer.
Continuing down the hallway, you enter into the wide-open kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen is a dream for those of you that love to cook. There is lots of counter space for food prep and serving your gourmet meal. To the left of the kitchen is a half bath and a den area which has a sofa, chairs, and a TV. The dining area is just beyond the kitchen and has a gorgeous table and chairs with seating for eight. There are also four bar stools at the breakfast bar. The living area definitely steals the show with the incredible views from the floor to ceiling windows. There are two separate seating areas in the living space. There is an area with a TV, sofa and chairs and just opposite from this is another space with a sofa and two chairs. The master bedroom is just off of the living area and features the same floor to ceiling windows and those amazing gulf views. The master bedroom is very spacious and features a king sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a gorgeous double vanity counter, large soaking tub, separate shower and large closet.
The balcony space of the home is phenomenal. It has glass railings, so the gulf views aren't hindered at all. The sizeable balcony has plenty of space for your family to enjoy the sunset and hunt for dolphins jumping out in the Gulf. There is a dining table for eight, as well as a separate seating area. You will never want to leave these views! The designated beach access is located just across the street from the building and has a wonderful grassy, green space and a boardwalk that leads down to the beach.
The Viridian property is located on the corner of Highway 30A and Highway 395. The Surfing Deer restaurant is located on the first floor of the building and makes an easy choice for a wonderful dinner. Just on the North side of the parking area is the famous Seagrove Village Market which serves up fantastic food for lunch and dinner. This property has one designated parking space. If you have another vehicle, it can be parked in the shared parking lot, however spaces are not guaranteed during peak seasons.
3,215 Square Feet of Luxury
Beautiful Views of the Gulf
Large Balcony with Plenty of Seating
1 Beach Chair Set Up (One Umbrella and Two Chairs) March - October 31st
3 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Parking for 2 Vehicles.
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- BEACH CHAIRS: 1 beach set (2 chairs, 1 umbrella) are provided March 1 - October 31.
BIKES: The quote you will receive will include one bike per bedroom.
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AMEX credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
Read more Read less
About the area
Dune Real Estate Company
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Dune is a vacation rental and maintenance company serving luxury homes on 30AView manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds
- High Speed Internet
- Towels provided
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Grayton Beach, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.