- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $564 - $1243
4 Full baths
Description from manager
Crabbin' House South | Lake District, WaterColor
116 Bluejack Street Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Your family will love spending their vacation in this custom built, designer inspired home located in the desired Lake District of WaterColor. "Crabbin' House South" located at 116 Bluejack Street and is in a lovely, shaded location that backs up to a wooded preserve which offers tons of privacy. As a bonus, the home includes a 6 seat golf cart that features a bluetooth stereo!
This spacious, four bedroom home features an open concept living area which is luxuriously furnished with plenty of space for your family. One of the highlights is the chef's kitchen featuring Thermadore appliances, including an 8 burner range with double convection oven. The kitchen flows seamlessly into the dining area with a farmhouse table and seating for eight. The great room features comfortable seating in coastal blues and pops of green. The screened porch off of the great room is a great place to have your morning cup of coffee or to spend a relaxing evening. There is a bedroom on the first floor with a queen sized bed and private bath with a single vanity and a walk-in shower.
The second floor is home to three bedrooms, including the spacious master. The master bedroom has a king sized bed and a gorgeous private bathroom featuring double vanities, a soaking tub and custom tiled walk-in shower. The master bedroom also features a private, screened in balcony with a comfortable, sectional sofa that overlooks a wooded area. The second guest bedroom has a queen sized bed and a private bath with a single vanity and a walk-in shower. The final guest bedroom has a queen sized bed, 1 set of twin sized bunk beds and a private bath with a single vanity and walk-in shower.
"Crabbin' House South" is a spacious and beautiful home that is perfect for your family's home away from home.
4 1/2 Baths
Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Place
Outdoor Gas Grill Station with a Refrigerator
6 Seater Golf Cart with Bluetooth Stereo
4 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
Full Access to All WaterColor Community Swimming Pools, Including Camp WaterColor and the Beach Club
- Comfortable living space with gas fireplace (available for guest use)
- Chef's kitchen featuring Thermadore appliances
- Dining area with farmhouse table
- Half bath
- Screened porch with outdoor seating
- Guest bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bath
- King master bedroom with ensuite bath and private screened in balcony
- Guest bedroom with a queen sized bed and 1 set of twin over twin bunk beds with an ensuite bath
- Guest bedroom with a queen sized bed and ensuite bath
- Laundry room
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Parking for 2 Vehicles
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 4 beach cruisers.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and optional CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Admin Fee: 7.0000
Read more Read less
About the area
Dune Real Estate Company
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Dune is a vacation rental and maintenance company serving luxury homes on 30AView manager's full profile
Other properties from this manager99 Compass Point Way South #407 Santa Rosa Beach United States From $475/night Viridian | Seagrove Unit 203 Grayton Beach United States From $894/night Stress Free | 197 Scrub Oak Circle Grayton Beach United States From $1209/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed Bunk bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 4 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Grayton Beach, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.