from $100 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $100 - $356
- Per week:
- $693 - $2496
Description from owner
OWNER OPERATED - Email for Winter Monthly,Daily or Weekly Rate Specials
***NOTE: This property is NOT suitable for College Spring Breakers. This is a family oriented property and it is closely monitored
NOTE: We also have a three bedroom condo right next door.
Lodging tax rate has been reduced to 6% - compare to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach which is 11%
Note: Condo is rented weekly Sat to Sat from Memorial Day Wknd thru mid-August
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What tower and floor is the condo on? Bristol Tower. 10th Floor.
2. Is the condo beach front? Yes, the condo is direct Gulf/beach front. The condo has a private balcony off of the living room and master bedroom that looks directly out to the beach and Gulf.
3. How many bedrooms and bathrooms? 2 Bedrooms and 2.5 Baths. The master bedroom and the other bedroom have en suite bathroom with tub and shower. There is also a half bath in the foyer.
4. What size are the beds? One king and two twins. Also sleeper sofa in living room
5. Does the condo have carpet or tile? The condo has tile throughout to provide for a cleaner environment. The bedrooms have area rugs next to the beds and the living room has an area rug, for comfort.
6. Are sheets, towels, and a full kitchen available? Yes, the condo has a fully equipped kitchen and all
sheets and towels are provided (except beach towels).
7. What entertainment items are provided? The living room has a 42 inch flat panel TV, the master bedroom has a 32 inch flat panel TV, and the twin bedroom has a large 25 inch TV. There is a DVD player in the living room and master bedroom.
8. Does the condo have WiFi and phone? Yes, WiFi is provided at no extra charge. There is a phone
with free domestic long distance.
9. Is there a recliner? No. There is a wicker chair with ottoman.
10. What amenities are available on the property? There is an outdoor pool, hot tub, and kiddie pool on the beach side of the tower that the condo is located in, that you may use at NO extra charge. There is also a children's playground, basketball hoops and volleyball nets on the beach available for free.There is one beach front restaurant (Coast) and one sports bar restaurant (Hideaway) at the property entrance. At the entrance, is also an ice cream shop and a gift shop. There is a spa (massages and other spa services) and beauty salon in the clubhouse. If you like to walk, we have a gated community with a 1-2 mile area to walk without the worry of being on a highly traveled, busy road.
11. Does the owner have a clubhouse membership? We have a clubhouse membership which allows you to use the clubhouse amenities for an additional fee (contact for fee schedule). Scroll down to Other Amenities, below, to see what is included. Other rental companies may tell you that you do not have to pay a fee to use the club facilities, however, they build the fee into the total cost. Our rates are lower than the rental companies, even when you add in the club fee.
You do not have to pay the club fee, if you choose not to use any of the amenities the fee provides for. If you choose to pay the fee, you only need to pay for the days you want to use the club amenities and the fee is per condo and NOT per person.
12. Are there grills? There are charcoal grills in back of the clubhouse parking lot.
13. How often is the condo repaired and updated? We take pride in having condo rentals that are in good repair, updated and frequently deep cleaned. Any issues renters identify are taken care of immediately. We personally deep clean the condos 3-4 times per year and make any needed repairs or updates to the condo.
14. Do you have any other condos available? Yes. We have a three bedroom condo right next door.
15. Bonus: You will have full access to the outside owner's closet which has anything previous guests have left behind. This could include: boogie boards, beach chairs, beach umbrella, coolers, beach toys, etc. You may also use the closet to store and lock up any of your beach and fishing items. There are also beach chairs rentals on the beach (check with clubhouse for rates).
We can also refer you to local rental companies that rent and provide other services: Rentals of Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrellas, Beach Tents, Bikes, Cribs, Highchairs, Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Beach Games, also Parasailing, and Kayaking and Sailing cruises, Kayaking Tours, and Grocery Delivery
16. Why rent through this owner, rather than a rental agency?
1. Rates are significantly lower than rental agency rates.
2. You will receive personal attention from the owner through the rental process and during your stay, and not from someone at a desk who does not have a personal vested interest in the condo, and may not even know what the condo looks like.
3. Any maintenance issues will be resolved immediately by our maintenance staff. If there are any issues with cleaning, our cleaning company will resolve immediately.
4. The owner is only a phone call away, if you have any questions or issues with the condo.
17. What time is Check In and Check Out?
a. Check In is 3:00 PM (earlier arrival may be
available - contact owner for more information).
b. Check Out is 10 AM. (late check out may be
available - contact owner for more information).
18. Does the condo have a washer and dryer? Yes.
19. Is the condo smoke free and pet free? Yes.
20. Do you accept credit cards? Yes we accept credit cards. There is a 2.5% fee added.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
About the area
Tranquil Vacation R
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Sea view
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Gulf Shores, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.