from $257 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $257 - $486
- Per week:
- $1800 - $3400
Description from owner
Panoramic beach, gulf, pool and amazing sunset views are what this luxury condo has to offer you from its 586 sq. ft. wrap-around balcony!
When you first set foot inside you will find floor-to-ceiling wall-of-windows that lead to the condo's most unique feature- the spectacular wrap-around balcony. It's larger than some one-bedroom condos! The balcony offers a multitude of beautiful unobstructed beach, pool, sunrise, sunset, and city views. It has seating for 8 and there is a table just in case you decide to have your breakfast with the dolphins. Two beautiful loungers round out this well-appointed balcony.
This highly-desired, beautifully furnished condo has many more features including:
* The floor plan is the largest 3 bedroom layout in the complex with 1,547 square feet of living space!
* Two of the three bedrooms not only have a floor-to-ceiling wall-of-windows, but they also open to the enormous gulf front balcony. This is a highly unusual feature for a beach front condo. The bedrooms all have attached full baths.
* Flat screen TV's Blu-Ray/DVD players are located throughout the condo. You can access free Netflix on two TV's at one time.
* High-speed Wi-Fi internet is provided- it can be accessed from anywhere in the condo, including the balcony!
*Keyless entry system (for guests' convenience and safety).
* Electric balcony grill (you don't have to wait in line at the complex's grills).
* From the fully-stocked kitchen and bar to the beach chairs, pool towels, and rolling cooler we have tried to make it your perfect, stress-free vacation retreat.
Throughout our travels, one of the first things we notice when staying in a condo is the cleanliness of the unit. Our cleaners work very hard to make sure everything is spotless. We also have the unit inspected to make sure everything is in perfect working order and ready for your arrival. We are also readily available should you have any questions before, during, or after your stay.
As for the Gulf front Lighthouse complex, it is the place to be in Gulf Shores. The Lighthouse has two outdoor pools (including one kid-friendly zero-entry pool), one indoor pool, two hot tubs, sauna, fitness center, and it is located directly on the white-sand beaches of Gulf Shores. The Lighthouse is located 0.6 of a mile from the center of Gulf Shores (The Hangout-where Highway 59 meets the Gulf).
Last, but certainly not least, check out our pictures for more reasons to book this beautiful condo today!
Note: We have owned and managed the renting of this condo since 2009. We have many happy repeat renters. Contact us today for more information.
We accept personal checks up to 30 days prior to arrival, but if you wish to pay by credit card we prefer and accept PayPal w/ an approximate 3% processing fee, as it is a safe, convenient way to pay online, and we never have your personal financial information stored on our home computers.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Sea view
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Gulf Shores, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews
“Much needed get away”
From original contact to turning in the keys at the end was awesome experience. The condo exceeded our expectations. Beautiful, extremely clean, perfectly decorated. Access and parking were easy and safe. The beach was so easy to access and all the things dreams are made of. The only complaint was we had to leave.