Vacation Villa Rentals in Gundogan, Bodrum, Turkey

Pool View
Pool ViewVilla SelimDiningDining TerracePrivate GardenGardenBBQ Area in the GardenView of Dining TerraceFrom Entrance ViewLiving RoomKitchen and Living RoomLiving RoomOne of the Bedrooms2nd Bedroom3rd BedroomBathroom and Shower2nd BathroomPool ViewVilla BahcePool View from Villa BahceVilla Bahce - Master BedroomVilla Bahce DiningVilla Bahce 2nd BedroomVilla Bahce KitchenVilla Bahce Living RoomVilla Bahce Private GardenVilla Bahce Private GardenVilla Bahce Living RoomVilla Bahce BathroomVilla Bahce 2nd Bathroom and ShowerVilla Bahce Pool ViewGundogan Beach

From $72 / night

Gundogan, Aegean Coast, Turkey
Vacation Villa Rentals in Gundogan, Bodrum, Turkey
Villa
3 bedrooms
6 guests
7 night min

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 6
Type: Villa
Per week: £400 - £655
Pets allowed: Yes
Internet: No
Description of the Gundogan vacation villa rental
Villa Selim and Villa Bahce are located in small exclusive developments on the hills near the village of Gundogan on the Bodrum Peninsula overlooking the intersection of the Aegean & Mediterranean Seas. Villa Selim has three bedrooms, fire place, full bathroom upstairs, half bath downstairs, and mosquito nets on all windows. Villa Bahce has 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, and has a total of 7 beds. The villas are fully air-conditioned and heated. Villa Selim offers free of charge telephone services. The villa has also private beach access within 5 minutes by walking.

Villa Selim can comfortably accommodate up to 6 adults, and Villa Bahce can accomodate upto 7 people. The villas have terraced gardens, wood-burning fire place, laundry room with new washing machine, and a fully-equipped kitchen with new dishwasher, oven, and refrigerator. Pathways from the villa lead down to the swimming pool, overlooking the Aegean Sea. Both villas see the sunrise and is cool in the hot afternoon sun. Perfect for relaxing on the terrace and enjoying the island view and sail boats.

The outdoor dining terrace is the perfect place to relax and enjoy time with your loved ones. The huge boulder next to the terrace separates the neighboring house and provides a private natural atmosphere. The villa is tastefully furnished and comfortably equipped. In the living room, the TV has built-in DVD/CD player and hundreds of satellite channels from around the world. The sun terrace offers two sun beds, BBQ, and a wonderful view of the sea and mountain behind the villa. Perfect place to barbeque and prepare for al-fresco dining on the terrace.

LEVENT ILERI

Area Information
Gundogan is a quiet, peaceful community for those who enjoy a traditional Turkish village. The Gundogan beach, reachable by car in 5 minutes, is a perfect place to spend a lazy day in the sun.

The intellectual climate of Bodrum is shaped by tourists and people living on the Bodrum peninsula from countries such as England, Ireland, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Spain, and even the USA. The villa is within 20 minutes from the city of Bodrum, which allows for many entertainment opportunities (Turkish Blue Cruise Voyages, Greek Island Excursions, Historic Sites, Nature Adventures, and excellent Night Life activities). Bodrum is well-recognized for its artistic heritage, and is therefore an open-minded community. Nightlife in Bodrum offers restaurants, bars, and clubs for all life styles.

Whatever you are looking for to make you holiday complete, Gundogan and the Bodrum Peninsula offers it all!

Do e-mail me for further information.

About the owner

Owner Profile

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Jun 01 2016 Jun 30 2017 - - £575 - 1 Week
Nov 01 2016 Dec 31 2016 - - £400 - 1 Week
Apr 01 2017 May 01 2017 - - £400 - 1 Week
May 01 2017 May 30 2017 - - £475 - 1 Week
Jul 01 2017 Aug 31 2017 - - £655 - 1 Week
Sep 01 2017 Sep 30 2017 - - £525 - 1 Week
Oct 01 2017 Oct 31 2017 - - £475 - 1 Week
View all periods
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Deposits: Upon booking, 25% of the booking rental cost is to be paid within 10 days. The remaining 75% of the booking rental cost and a refundable breakage/security deposit of 150 GBP are to be paid within 84 days (12 weeks) prior to the arrival date. If the arrival date is within 84 days from today, then the entire booking rental cost and refundable 150 breakage/security deposit are to be paid within 7 days.
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: None. Please note that weekly cleaning and change of towels/linens are provided at no cost to you for bookings 2 weeks or more.
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 24 Since listed: 507