Fabulous Vacation Home

Front of Villa
Front of VillaMaster Suite w/masterbathGuest Bedroom w/bathLiving Room w/view of pool
(1)
Excellent
1 Review
Haines City, FL 33844
Fabulous Vacation Home
Villa
4 bedrooms
10 guests
No min stay

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3
Sleeps: 10
Type: Villa
Per night: $100 - $110
Per week: $699
Pets allowed: No
Internet: No
Description of the Haines City vacation villa rental
Are you interested in a Florida Vacation? Villa Sorrento is located minutes away from the #1 Florida Vacation Attraction, Disney World.

For only $699 a week, you and 9 others can enjoy a luxurious 4 bedroom holiday villa complete with pool and jacuzzi. The villa is beautifully furnished will all modern conveniences offering so much more than a hotel room. Luxury kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, waste disposal and other appliances to make it a home away from home experience. Master suite to create that romantic environment for an anniversary.

Should you have time to watch TV there are numerous channels to choose from or perhaps watch a movie on DVD. When you are not in the villa you can enjoy shopping, dining, and theme parks which are within easy reach.

Charles Harewood

Area Information
This beautifully Mediterranean inspired pool home is set amongst the orange groves in a quiet relaxing community with access to shopping centers and Disney attractions

About the owner

Owner Profile

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Jan 01 2015 Dec 31 2016 $100 $110 $699 $2,299 -
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS A Deposit is required equal to 25% of Total Booking Cost payable at the time of order. With the Balance of the order payable no later than 4 weeks prior to arrival. In the event of a cancellation up to 4 weeks prior to arrival, an admin fee equal to 10% of the Total Booking Cost will be retained and the remaining 15% returned to the customer. In the event of a cancellation within 4 weeks prior to arrival the full 25% deposit will be retained.
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: Payment may be made by Cash, Cheque drawn on USA Bank or by Credit/Debit Card (Visa & Mastercard only). All credit card transactions will be subject to a 3% fee. Irrespective of the payment method all customers will be required to complete a Guest Registration Form on arrival at the villa including Credit Card and Full Guest Party details.

Reviews (1)

Reviews for this vacation villa rental in Haines City, Florida

Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review!
Excellent
1 review
Claude Lefebvre

Truly relaxing holiday in Villa Sorrento

Claude Lefebvre

Ottawa, ON Canada

Truly relaxing holiday in Villa Sorrento

May 25, 2011

We had a wonderful time during our week at the villa. The location was unbeatable with easy access to the local attractions and shopping. We cooked most of our meals and as such we enjoyed the large and very functional kitchen. The villa was immaculately clean and all amenities were as described. The pool area, where we spent most of our time, was beautiful and enjoyed all day sun. The neighbourhood was on the quiet side which led to an overall relaxing vacation. We would not hesitate to return.

Page Views This month: 0 This year: 12 Since listed: 3,415