houses close beach

mapexteriorsitting roomsalonview to mountainsbeach

From $62 / night

Hania, Greek Islands, Greece
houses close beach
1 bedrooms
3 guests
7 night min

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 3
Type: Home
Per week: €400 - €600
Pets allowed: Yes
Internet: No
Description of the Hania vacation home rental
House, builded On traditional style and respect, made by the owner Christina who is an architect, on 2 levels, with a terrace for each floor.
Can accommodate 2-4 persons, and dispose own terraces, 1 bedroom (double bed and bathroom) on 1st floor + sofa bed in the salon for 1-2 persons.
Fully fitted kitchen, air-conditioned- dining table & chairs for 4. Video & DVD .
Lounge with sofa-bed , towels and bed linen provided.
Barbeque -terrace armchairs-Swimming pool to share.
Fantastic overview all white mountains and green fields of olive trees and vineyards around, although very close to a wide selection of beach.
A bottle of local wine, coffee-milk and fruits are on your arrival.

chrisi makraki

Area Information
Douliana is the ideal place to relax, and enjoy the nature while staying with your partner or family. For people showing sensitivity and particular sympathy for: nature, exercise, nutrition with pure ecological products, taste and delight, entertainment and communication with the locals, and time for recollection.
From here you can make everyday excursions to the sandy beaches of Almirida and Kalives (3-4 km), which are in short walking distance (less than half an hour). You can also walk in the nature, under the blue sky and the warm sun.
In the village there is a Tavern with Cretan traditional dishes, mini market with ecological products, and a selection of beaches within walking through a magnificent olive and cypress forest (3 km) distance although hire car recommended.
You can also go to the nearby village of Vamos (on foot) where there are more taverns. If you want to go out during the night for a drink you should try Almirida, Kalives or the Chania old Town (about half an hour by car). For the everyday shopping and general amenities, you should visit Vamos that is the area €™s administrative centre or one of the two waterfront villages (Kalives and Almirida).

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Apr 01 2017 May 01 2017 - - €400 - 1 Week
Jun 01 2017 Jun 30 2017 - - €500 - 1 Week
Jul 01 2017 Aug 31 2017 - - €600 - 1 Week
Sep 01 2017 Sep 30 2017 - - €500 - 1 Week
Deposits: 25% on total value. The rest 75% , cash on arrival
Page Views This month: 2 This year: 16 Since listed: 1,146