- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1035 - $2450
4 Full baths
Description from manager
High Class Luxury
E komo mai (welcome) to Hale Niuiki! The home’s expansive open floor plan seamlessly connects the living and dining spaces to the newly-remodeled kitchen, allowing large groups endless options for spending time together. Stone floors, elegant wood-beam ceilings, and modern furnishings provide a backdrop of comfortable luxury for your Hawaiian retreat.
Hale Niuiki features two master bedrooms, each of which has a king bed and opens to the back yard/pool area. A third bedroom is furnished with two full beds and two twin beds, while a fourth bedroom offers two more twins (which may be converted into a king at guests’ request). Each bedroom has its own bathroom, with one master bath boasting a large walk-in shower and soaking tub.
Hale Niuiki’s outdoor amenities include a spacious pool and lanai area, lounge chairs for sunbathing, and a hammock hanging in the shade of two palm trees. A covered outdoor living room, covered outdoor dining area, and barbecue grill ensure that the whole group has a chance to enjoy the lovely island air. A neighborhood ocean access gate also gives guests an opportunity to fish, launch kayaks, or try stand-up paddling.
Your Own Private Oasis
Ideally located on the southeast side of Oahu, Hale Niuiki is nestled into one of the island’s most coveted neighborhoods. Within a ten-minute drive, you’ll find world-renowned snorkeling at Hanauma Bay, a beautiful view of Diamond Head from China Wall, and numerous hikes (including Hanauma Rock and the Koko Head stairs), as well as conveniences such as a Costco. Nearby Koko Marina Center also offers easy access to water sports, restaurants, boutiques, and a movie theater. Venture slightly farther east to enjoy the white sandy beaches of Kailua and Lanikai, additional dining and shopping options in Kailua town, or a kayak adventure to the Na Mokulua islets. Just a short drive west takes you to the excitement of historic Waikiki.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS!
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii .
5. Split AC in the Master, Twin room, and main living area. Window AC is in the second master. Bunk bedroom has no AC.
6. Included Electric Cap: $250 (stays 7-14 nights), $450 (stays 14+ nights)
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $500
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerKahala Alii - Luxuriously Private Tropical 6br/5ba Villa Kahala United States From $2300/night Secluded Beach w/Breathtaking Views and Crystal Clear Waters, Lanikai Seashore! Kailua United States From $1800/night Ocean-View Waimea Bay Home With A/C, Two Living Spaces & Kitchens: Waimea Dream Haleiwa United States From $250/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Beds in other rooms: Full bed 2 Twin beds
- 4 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hawaii Kai, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.