- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $300 - $1555
3 Full baths
Description from manager
Heavenly Hale Laulea, or “house of peace and happiness,” rests on Kamehame Ridge in South Oahu’s exclusive Hawaii Kai neighborhood. Unpack and unwind in this spacious contemporary four-bedroom, three-bathroom home.
A Private Oasis
Hale Laulea features sleek, modern finishes and sumptuous furnishings. The home was expertly designed to take full advantage of South Oahu’s gorgeous weather and ridgeline breezes. The open-concept living room, sizeable kitchen, and peaceful master bedroom are conveniently equipped with central air conditioning. The master bedroom offers a zen-like escape, from its tile floors to the elegant en suite bathroom. Spacious guest bedrooms and bathrooms are decorated in a modern island-inspired theme and can be equipped with air conditioning upon request.
World Renowned Experiences
Hale Laulea is a luxurious open-air retreat where guests enjoy relaxing island-style. Surrounded by tropical landscaping, the lap pool offers the perfect place to lounge in the sun while sipping a cool beverage. Guests can also relax in the shade of the covered lanai, which has a sitting area and barbecue grill.
Conveniently located in the Hawaii Kai region, Hale Laulea allows easy access to some of the most breathtaking beaches on Oahu including Hanauma Bay (a world-renowned snorkeling spot), Makapuu, and (just bit further away) Waimanalo and Kailua beaches. Down the hill from the villa you’ll find Koko Marina, which offers restaurants, boutiques, Costco, a movie theater, a fitness center, and access to a wide array of water sports. Just a 15-minute drive also takes you to popular attractions such as Honolulu, Waikiki, and Diamond Head.
Hale Laulea has central air conditioning in the living room and kitchen, as well as the master bedroom. Three additional air conditioning units are available for the remaining bedrooms without central air, for an additional cost.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement; therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. Included electricity cap: $350 for seven- to 14-night stays and $500 for stays of 14+ nights.
5. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $350
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerKailua Beachside Home w/Pool, Jacuzzi, AC across from beach access! Hale Ohana Kailua United States From $875/night Brand NEW!! Steps away from the beach, Private, Luxury, Ranch Beach House Kailua United States From $850/night Oceanfront Custom Home w/A/C, Large Yard, & Lanai for Entertaining. Makaha Hale Makaha United States From $741/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
- Clothes dryer
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hawaii Kai, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.