- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $800 - $2000
1 Full bath, 3 Showers
Description from manager
Make lasting memories with your family in this tropical retreat. Located in Hawaii Kai on a quiet cul-de-sac, Makani Lani provides expansive views and a spa-like setting near all the attractions of south Oahu.
The main floor of Makani Lani offers commanding views of Koko Crater and the deep blues of the Pacific in the airy living space, well-appointed kitchen, and dining area. The upstairs master bedroom also features breathtaking views of Koko Crater, a king bed, and a spa-inspired en suite bathroom. Downstairs, the ground-floor master bedroom with king bed and en suite bathroom allows for convenient access to the heated pool. There is even a sitting area on the ground floor, equipped with a small refrigerator and drink station, making it perfect for entertaining while lounging at the pool. The three remaining bedrooms, which share a bathroom, include two with queen beds and another with two twin beds.
Makani Lani is surrounded by lush palms, creating an intimate space to enjoy the heated pool, outdoor shower, and barbecue area. The covered lanai is the perfect spot to take in the Koko Crater view while lounging poolside. There is even a grassy lawn with swings for the keiki (kids) to have some fun.
Just minutes away you’ll find the turquoise waters and shops of Koko Marina. Hawaii Kai’s premier shopping area includes restaurants, boutiques, Costco, a movie theater, and access to water sports. This Hawaii Kai vacation home is ideally located near championship golf courses, famous hiking trails, and world-renowned beaches like Sandy Beach, Hanauma Bay, and Portlock. Popular Kailua and Waikiki are just a short drive away. Come stay at Makani Lani in Oahu’s gorgeous Hawaii Kai area and you’ll see why they call Hawaii paradise!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement; therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID # 102-72-8391
5. Air conditioning notes: home has partial air conditioning. Ask booking agent for details.
6. Included electricity cap: $400 for seven- to 14-night stays and $600 for stays of 14+ nights.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $400
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerKahala Alii - Luxuriously Private Tropical 6br/5ba Villa Kahala United States From $2300/night Secluded Beach w/Breathtaking Views and Crystal Clear Waters, Lanikai Seashore! Kailua United States From $1800/night Ocean-View Waimea Bay Home With A/C, Two Living Spaces & Kitchens: Waimea Dream Haleiwa United States From $250/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Beds in other rooms: King bed Twin bed
- Clothes dryer
- 1 Full bath
- 3 Showers
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hawaii Kai, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.