- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $709 - $2250
3 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Hale Kai offers space and comfort in a chic beachfront setting. The pristine, private ocean front house has its own staircase leading down to the stunning shoreline of Maunaloa Bay. Centrally located in Portlock, just a few minutes’ walk or drive from marina-front dining and shops, a water sports activity center, a movie theater, a fitness center, and grocery stores, Hale Kai is ideal for ocean lovers and those seeking both relaxation and adventure.
An Oceanfront Oasis
Hale Kai features a grand living room, a sitting room with breathtaking ocean views, a gorgeous kitchen with bar seating, and custom beach touches throughout. Ocean breezes cool the home thoroughly, but air conditioning zones in two of the bedrooms provide extra comfort. With three king beds, two queens, an additional full mattress that may be set up as needed, and 3.5 bathrooms, Hale Kai provides a roomy home-away-from-home for your large group.
Comfort and Style
For a truly Hawaiian open-air living experience, Hale Kai’s sitting room connects with a covered outdoor lounge area. The pool area enables guests to soak in the sun while enjoying incredible Pacific views during the day, and lounge under the stars while listening to the ocean at night. Amenities such as a barbecue grill and beach gear ensure that guests also have everything needed for excursions away from home.
Perfectly situated in south Oahu’s desirable Hawaii Kai area, Hale Kai allows easy access to renowned beaches such as Haunama Bay (a world-famous snorkeling spot), Waimanalo Beach, and Portlock Beach. A 10-minute drive takes guests to the Hawaii Kai Golf Course. With just a 15- to 20-minute drive, guests may also enjoy exploring trendy Kaimuki Town, Kailua Town, downtown Honolulu, and historic Waikiki.
*For larger parties (12 persons) a full mattress can be can set up. Standard house occupancy is 10, and additional per-person rates apply up to the house maximum of 12.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement; therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
5. Guest is aware that this property has a seawall in the back yard with a drop off to the water/sand and rocks. Guest accepts all liability and risk in relation to this seawall. Children must be supervised at all times when in the back yard.
6. Maximum included electricity and water charge: $500 for seven- to 14-night stays and $700 for stays of 14+ nights.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $500
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerKailua Beachside Home w/Pool, Jacuzzi, AC across from beach access! Hale Ohana Kailua United States From $875/night Brand NEW!! Steps away from the beach, Private, Luxury, Ranch Beach House Kailua United States From $850/night Oceanfront Custom Home w/A/C, Large Yard, & Lanai for Entertaining. Makaha Hale Makaha United States From $741/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
- 3 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hawaii Kai, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.