- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $450 - $10125
2 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Enjoy your own waterfront slice of Hawaii at Ohana Kai! Located in a gated community along Hawaii Kai’s stunning waterway, you’ll enjoy marina and Koko Head views from every room. Unwind in the casual charm of this peaceful paradise with its open floor plan and stylish details.
Koko Marina Luxury
Ohana Kai is a corner unit featuring a first-floor master bedroom with delightful en suite bathroom, walk-in closet, and sliding doors that open to the backyard. The spacious living room boasts cozy seating and the dining area is perfectly positioned to take in the view. Ohana Kai offers a fully equipped contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar. Upstairs, bedroom two offers spacious accommodations with two twin beds and a sofa bed. Bedroom three is light and airy with a queen bed and desk. Both bedrooms conveniently share a full bathroom. Air conditioning, wireless internet, cable television, and laundry facilities ensure you’ll enjoy all the comforts of home during your stay at Ohana Kai.
A Contemporary Oasis
On the back lanai you’ll find a barbecue grill, dining area shaded by a large awning, and several sets of chairs for relaxing. The yard also provides access to the waters of the marina and a front row seat for the colorful Hawaii Kai sunrise. Following the marina path will lead you to a tranquil garden and a park with play structures.
You’ll be delighted by Ohana Kai’s ideal Hawaii Kai location in South Oahu. Koko Marina is just a two-minute drive from Ohana Kai where you’ll find dining, shops, a movie theater, a fitness facility, and access to a wide range of water sports. A five-minute drive takes you to some of the most celebrated beaches on the island including Hanauma Bay and Sandy Beach, and downtown Waikiki is a quick 15-minute drive! The east side beaches of Waimanalo and Kailua are a 30-minute scenic drive away.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. One rental per 30 days, minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement; therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
5. Air conditioning notes: this home has split central air conditioning in the living room and bedrooms.
6. Included electricity cap: $250 for seven- to 14-night stays and $500 for stays of 14+ nights.
7. Special term: guests must follow all complex house rules.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $250
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerKahala Alii - Luxuriously Private Tropical 6br/5ba Villa Kahala United States From $2300/night Secluded Beach w/Breathtaking Views and Crystal Clear Waters, Lanikai Seashore! Kailua United States From $1800/night Ocean-View Waimea Bay Home With A/C, Two Living Spaces & Kitchens: Waimea Dream Haleiwa United States From $250/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Twin bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- 2 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hawaii Kai, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.