- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $2500 - $5500
6 Full baths
Description from manager
Welcome Home to 'Moana Lani'! Are you ready for a truly private and awe-inspiring waterfront vacation? This oceanfront estate designed by Philip 'Pip' White, offers sunsets and views galore! All while being centrally located 10 minutes to Kahala and 5 minutes to Hawaii Kai!! Enjoy early morning yoga down near the water on your expansive and lush green lawn. Take a refreshing swim in your private pool and spa, or enjoy a glass of your favorite spirit on the upper veranda while watching the sunset or seeing the whales and turtles swim past! Easy unobstructed ocean access allows you to launch the kayaks, go swimming, surfing or fishing. The evening hours bring endless ambiance with the tiki torches and large gas fire bowls down near the water. Celebrate the rich Hawaiian oral tradition of 'talking story' as you sit out with all your family and create lasting memories around the fire pit. Gather the whole family together around the over-sized kitchen bar area to create a culinary feast. This home also features a separate guest house that makes a perfect 'man cave' for entertainment and sports. With a total of 5 bedrooms and 5 baths, there is room for accommodating extended family. Conveniently located near shopping and restaurants, and positioned between downtown Waikiki and Haunama Bay, 'Moana Lani' is a BIG slice of Heaven on earth!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
5. A/C Notes: Split/Central AC
6. Special Terms: Complimentary Mid-stay Cleaning Included for stays over 10+ nights. (Mandatory)
7. Included Electric Cap: $500 (stays 7-14 nights), $800 (stays 14+ nights)
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $500
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerKahala Alii - Luxuriously Private Tropical 6br/5ba Villa Kahala United States From $2300/night Secluded Beach w/Breathtaking Views and Crystal Clear Waters, Lanikai Seashore! Kailua United States From $1800/night Ocean-View Waimea Bay Home With A/C, Two Living Spaces & Kitchens: Waimea Dream Haleiwa United States From $250/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
Bedroom 5: King bed
- Clothes dryer
- Pool or snooker table
- 6 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hawaii Kai, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.