- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $444 - $1788
6 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Come experience Bonnie Haven, this historic gem, recently known as a luxurious Bed and Breakfast in the area, has been transformed into an 8 bedroom, 7.5 bathroom getaway, with more renovations coming! It's located in the historic Hyman Heights district and within walking distance to downtown Hendersonville. Close to a great variety of shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums and more.
Sit down and unwind on the inviting craftsman style porch with river rock columns. The moderate kitchen is suitable for preparing meals for your group to enjoy in the spacious dining room. Choose a book from the floor to ceiling built-in library and cozy up in the living space by the gas fireplace. There are 8 exquisitely remodeled guest rooms, 7 with full en-suite bathrooms. Plenty of space for your large group.
Explore the gorgeous gardens and take time to gather around the fire pit making s'mores and connecting! There is plenty of outdoor space to relax & unwind...and then there's the hot tub! We invite you to come enjoy the sound of nature and the serenity in your own private sanctuary.
- Sleeps in beds: 20 - Max Occupancy: 22
- Yonder provides linens for all beds; other occupancy will require guests providing their own linens
- Internet Speed: Download - ATT fiber - 1000 Mbps with a Whole house mesh system
- 4 night minimum is required for all holidays
- Cleaning fee: $595 Yonder openly shares & clearly posts our Cleaning Fees in a manner of full disclosure, as we think this is the most honest and forthright approach with respect to our guests. Our Cleaning Fees are backed by our Clean Guarantee, which reflects the highest level of standards, pristine environments for our guests, and a level of clean that surpasses any other vacation homes; we literally guarantee it.
Events: Events are allowed at this property for up to 50 guests. NOTE: ALL Events will have fees associated with hosting an Event, and determined/finalized once a guest head-count is shared. The Event Fee will be assessed outside of, and separate from the normal rental costs. Please talk with Yonder Guest Experience Specialist for details and costs for having your event at Bonnie Haven.
Quiet Policy: Please note that the home/estate property is located in a very private and quiet gated community. Parties, loud noise and unruly behavior are absolutely prohibited, and guests are expected to respect the neighbors and the peace this mountain retreat area affords.
PETS: Many of our guests have allergies so we have maintained a pet-free environment so they can enjoy their vacation without the potential of an allergic reaction. If you have a pet we can recommend some alternatives nearby.
Early Check In and/or Late Check Out may be possible, depending on cleaning schedules and other reservations. If it is possible, there may be an additional fee that would be determined based on the time that you wish to check in or out and the seasonal rates.
Please inquire for details regarding payment, the cancellation policy, military discounts, and trip insurance.
Additional amenities: Game Room
Processing Fee: 7.0000
Read more Read less
About the area
Yonder - Luxury Vacation Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Steve and Donna Frellick started Yonder in 2008 with a single property and a simple vision; fill a missing niche market for luxury vacation rentals, and do it better than anyone else. As a master craftsman, timber frame, homebuilder, Steve had been providing dream homes and custom tailored residenc...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
Bedroom 6: King bed
Bedroom 7: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 8: 4 Twin beds
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 6 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hendersonville, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.