Hale Mar: Oceanfront, Private Pool, Hot Tub!
From $299 / night
|Per night:||$299 - $459|
Pets allowed: No
1 gigantic master bedroom with romantic canopied king-size platform bed, from which you can see the whales, dolphins and turtles frolicking in the ocean, and its own private balcony overlooking the ocean, en-suite bathroom with tiled, 2-seat shower, walk in closet, plus a small futon for lounging on in front of the big color TV, if you get tired of looking at the ocean!
1 medium sized bedroom decorated in white and green "Key West" style, with a double bed and its own sliding-door access to the pool, hot tub, and ocean;
1 newly refurnished medium sized bedroom decorated in warm "Tropical" colors, with a double bed and its own sliding-door access to the pool, hot tub and ocean;
1 small bedroom decorated in the warm colors of old Hawaii with a single bed and its own private patio seating area, also with direct access to the pool and hot tub;
A folding cot and air mattress are also provided if needed.
Check out these special features:
- decorated with resort-quality luxury decor and bed linens
- only about 15 miles from the Hilo (ITO) airport, restaurants and grocery stores, but a world away in ambiance: listen to the waves crash and the birds sing
- close enough to the active volcano lava flows to visit for day or night hiking and viewing
- very close to sparkling black sand beaches, swimmable and protected tide pools full of fish and turtles, and the rambling outback-Hawaiian countryside including rainforests, waterfalls, and papaya farms
- convenient to sophisticated leisure pursuits like golf, horseback riding, wine tasting, orchid farms and art galleries
- modern conveniences like FREE high speed wireless internet access, iPod dock, satellite TV, gourmet kitchen, full laundry room
- extras provided like bicycles, barbecue, fax machine, wall safe for small valuables, and various games, movies, music, books, pool toys...
Minimum stay is just ONE NIGHT most of the year (exceptions: 5 night minimum at Christmas/New Year's and for Easter/Merrie Monarch Festival, the biggest, most important Polynesian dance festival in the world. Check it out!)
Hale Mar Hawaii
Popular activities in Puna include swimming, beaching, snorkeling, diving, body surfing, hiking, bicycling, birdwatching, photography, horseback riding, visits to Farmers Markets and art galleries, golf, whale watching, fishing, the Merrie Monarch International Hula Festival, and trips to the famous observatory.
About the owner
|Jan 02 2017||Apr 07 2017||$359||$359||-||-||1 Night|
|Apr 08 2017||Apr 22 2017||$459||$459||-||-||5 Nights|
|Apr 12 2017||Jun 03 2017||$299||$299||-||-||1 Night|
|Apr 23 2017||Jun 02 2017||$299||$299||-||-||1 Night|
|Jun 03 2017||Sep 03 2017||$359||$359||-||-||1 Night|
|Jun 04 2017||Sep 04 2017||$359||$359||-||-||1 Night|
|Sep 04 2017||Dec 15 2017||$299||$299||-||-||1 Night|
|Sep 05 2017||Dec 16 2017||$299||$299||-||-||1 Night|
|Dec 16 2017||Jan 06 2018||$459||$459||-||-||5 Nights|
|Dec 17 2017||Jan 01 2018||$459||$459||-||-||5 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13.5%|
|Tax I.D.: W30402852-01|
|Deposits: $500 security deposit|
|Payment Options: American Express, Mastercard, PayPal, Visa|
|Other Fees: $150 Housekeeping fee per Stay (plus tax) Call us for discounts on long terms stays! Late checkouts must be approved in advance or will incur a $25/hour late checkout penalty charged against security deposit.|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hilo, Big Island, Hawaii
Beautiful location and house
Christchurch, New Zealand
Beautiful location and house
October 7, 2016
Our family had a fantastic stay at Hale Mar. such a beautiful rural location right on the coast and with access out to the ocean and volcanic rocks. The house was just awesome, very spacious and modern and bright. Our kids absolutely loved the pool! We had an early glitch when we discovered that the fridge and freezer weren't working. Laura did everything she could to get the fridge repaired or replaced as early as possible during our stay but this proved difficult. We ended up purchasing a small fridge to use during our stay, and Laura reimbursed us for this. Other than this initial problem, our stay was amazing and we would highly recommend Hale Mar to anyone looking for an authentic and rural Big Island holiday experience!
Please see the Hale Mar website for our Guestbook of vacationer's comments.