- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $199 - $337
- Per week:
- $1392 - $2359
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
* Harborfront, elevated 1st floor (2nd floor of building A), 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo with harbor views
* Sleeps 8
* Private, gated resort community
* Master has King Bed, flat panel smart TV and private bath with jacuzzi tub, walk in shower
* Guest bedroom (2nd master) has king bed, flat panel TV (DVD only) balcony access, and private bath with jacuzzi tub, walk in shower and double vanities
* Guest bedroom 3 has 2 twin size beds, TV, and private bath with tub/shower combo
* Spectacular pool (heated between March 15 to May 1- heat times subject to change) and spa heated year round
* Cable, DVD and Wifi
* New flooring in living area and first master
* Open-air porch and screened porch with comfortable furniture for enjoying the harbor views
* Common gas grilling area in complex
* Harbourfest and every Tuesday Fireworks in season
* Washer and dryer in unit
* Guest of this unit enjoy The Goode Vacation Rentals App
Mainsail 102 is a gorgeous, 3 bedroom, 3 bath villa located in Main Sail (Building A) with breath taking views of the Shelter Cove Marina. Main Sail is one of Hilton Head Island's most desired vacation destinations. Designer decorated, 102 Mail Sail has something for everyone! You will enjoy walking into a bright and light living room that boasts a 46 inch flat screen. If you have a NetFlix Account, the 46 inch flat screen HDTV with BlueRay DVD in the living room will allow guests to access their NetFlix or other online accounts to watch movies or access the internet.
Off the living room is a large porch with plenty of seating to relax and watch the stunning sunsets! There is a sleeper sofa in the large, open living area. The state of the art kitchen is fully equipped with ample counter space and stools for extra seating.
The villa has two beautiful master suites. One master has a flat screen TV with DVD and cable. It has a king size bed, a private bath with a Jacuzzi tub and a large walk-in shower. Through a sliding glass door you can step out and enjoy the porch and the views. The other master bedroom has a flat screen TV without cable but has a DVD player. It has a king size bed and has a slider to another porch that is screened in and has Marina views. Off the bedroom is a large walk in closet, a private bath with Jacuzzi tub, double sinks and a walk in shower. The third bedroom has two twin size beds and a private bath with tub/shower combo.
A private gated entrance leads to this centrally located complex. It offers countless amenities: *Spectacular pool (heated between March 15 to May 1- heat times subject to change) and hot tub *Kiddie Pool
*Playgrounds, bike paths, and outdoor grill area in complex
*Enjoy strolling the extensive walkways around the Shelter Cove Marina, which offers an array of wonderful restaurants and shops. Convenient bike paths lead to the beach in Palmetto Dunes. Main Sail also has covered parking and elevators to all floors.
*Every Tuesday in season enjoy fireworks over the harbour *Wireless high speed internet.
The beach access is easy for Main Sail guests. Enjoy some of the Island's finest beaches located just under a mile from your door! You can bike on the beautiful pathways or drive your car and park at the beach. You can call the on-demand free shuttle, the Dunes Buggy! This complimentary shuttle is at your service- providing free transportation anywhere with in Shelter Cove and the Palmetto Dunes Resort. Just give them a call and you will be picked up at your door and taken to any location! The Dunes House has a fabulous beach, outdoor seating and drinks and a lunch menu to enjoy!!!
Amenity Fee: 7.5000
Read more Read less
About the area
Goode Vacation Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
The owners, Gigi and Brian Goode, offer a combined 40 years of unrivaled success and performance to the client owners and guests of Goode Vacation Rentals. They are supported by a well-trained & experienced staff committed to excellence. Gigi and/or Brian are almost always available to client ow...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hilton Head, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (17)
– based on 17 reviews