- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $199 - $303
- Per week:
- $1393 - $2123
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
* 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom 2-story villa in Shipyard. First floor entry and one bedroom on main level
* Sleeps 8
* Nicely furnished townhome with community pool and 10-12 minute walk to the beach
* Bedroom 1 – Queen bed, TV, access to hallway bath with tub/shower combo, access to courtyard. Located on main level
*Bedroom 2 – Master- King bed, TV, balcony access and private bathroom with tub/shower combo. Located upstairs
*Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, TV and access to shared hallway bathroom that features a tub/shower combo. Located upstairs
*Bedroom 4 – 2 Twin beds, TV and access to shared hallway bathroom that features a tub/shower combo. Located upstairs
* Fully-equipped and upgraded kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
* Large, open-concept main living space with flat panel TV, comfortable furnishings, patio access and lots of natural light
* Dining room with high-top seating for 6 and 2 side stools for additional seating.
* Wifi and Cable TV
* Full Size Washer and dryer
* Community pool, not heated. Open Seasonally April - October
* Ground level entry and 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom on main level
* Keyless entry system makes for direct check-in and check-out
* Community parking lot, unassigned parking with ample parking in front of villa
* Shipmaster Complex offers on-site tennis court accessible by Shipmaster guests and residents
* No pets or animals of any kind allowed
* Guests of this condo download the Goode Vacation Rentals App to automate the check-in/check-out process and view local perks!
Shipmaster 1805 is a beautifully decorated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhome only 1/2 mile to the beach. With first floor entry, one bedroom on the main level and 3 bedrooms upstairs, this home provides both a place to gather and separation.
Enter the villa from the parking area just in front of the villa and through the gated courtyard to find a keyless entry system on the front door, a convenience for access. The villa, once inside, is inviting and tastefully decorated. Gorgeous wood-look tile and warm, rich colors liven up the main level. Upon entry into the foyer, you will first find the updated and fully-equipped kitchen with granite counters, ample cabinet space and updated stainless appliances. The kitchen is open to the dining area that features a high-top table with seating for 6, two bar stools for additional seating at the counter of the wet bar and access to the balcony that features a 3 burner gas grill, patio dining table with umbrella and 6 chairs, and lounge chairs for relaxing and enjoying the lush scenery and lagoon view.
The spacious living area is comfortably furnished and has a flat screen TV and DVD player, a brick mantle fireplace that is decorative only, a large leather sofa and additional chairs. The living room sliding doors also open to the back patio.
The first floor has one bedroom and it has a queen bed, TV, DVD player and access to the hallway bathroom that has a tub/shower combo.
Heading upstairs you will find the remaining 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom is large and has a king bed, TV, DVD player, balcony access and a private en suite bath that has a double vanity and tub/shower combo. The next bedroom is on the same hall and has a queen bed, TV and access to the hall bathroom with a tub/shower combo that is shared by the 4th and final bedroom, which has 2 twin beds and a TV.
This villa has all the comforts of home including wifi, cable TV and full size washer and dryer.
The complex at Shipmaster is located just a half mile, 10-12 minute walk, from the beach access at Shipyard Beach Club. Guests of the Shipmaster complex enjoy the unassigned community parking lot offering close-proximity parking as well as the on-site tennis court and community pool that are exclusive to owners and guests of Shipmaster. The pool is not heated and is open seasonally April – October.
Guest of this villa have access to the Goode Vacation Rentals app for property info, area guide and local perks!
This gem of an island location is ideal for those seeking a laid back, quiet vacation away from it all – but close enough to venture out to nearby attractions when you want a change of pace. Guests enjoy returning to this villa year after year for its location, value and on-site amenities. Make this villa your new vacation home!
Amenity Fee: 7.5000
Read more Read less
About the area
Goode Vacation Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
The owners, Gigi and Brian Goode, offer a combined 40 years of unrivaled success and performance to the client owners and guests of Goode Vacation Rentals. They are supported by a well-trained & experienced staff committed to excellence. Gigi and/or Brian are almost always available to client ow...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hilton Head, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (5)
– based on 5 reviews