- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $277 - $277
- Per week:
- $1758 - $3800
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Go coastal in this island-chic decorated Bradley Beach beauty! White-washed furnishings and bright blue and white contrasting walls make this home feel like it is right out of Coastal Living magazine! Relax in your very private pool or dine al fresco on the poolside patio. The main living space is open and airy and hosts a kitchen with updated stainless steel appliances overlooking a breakfast area. Just a short flip-flop walk to the Driessen Beach Park this home is ideal for your whole family–even your beloved pet*.
PROXIMITY TO THE BEACH
• Singleton Beach
• Beach Access is 3-Minute Walk to Driessen Beach Park with restrooms, outdoor showers and playground
• Private pool (14 x 8 kidney) (NO POOL HEAT)
• Free Wireless Internet
• Chaplin Community Park a quick drive from the home with free tennis and basketball courts
• 6 TVs
• Gas Grill
• 4 Bedrooms
• 3 Bathrooms
• Sleeps 10
• Parking for approximately 4 cars
• 1,932 Square Feet
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - 1 King
• Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen
• Bedroom 3 - 2 Twins
• Bedroom 4 - 2 Twins &1 Set of Twin Bunk Beds - Sleeps 4
• Garage Access
• * A total of 4 adult unisex bikes are included in your amenity fee when booking.
• Pool cannot be heated.
• *Pet Friendly to Dogs under 30 pounds with a non-refundable pet fee.
• The Vacation Company App will contain all of your check-in information (keyless door code, Wi-Fi Codes, and other information pertinent to your stay).
Additional amenities: *4 Adult Bikes, ATM/bank, Away From It All, Beach Walking, Bicycles, Budget, Bunk Beds, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Deadbolt lock on entryway, Dishes & Utensils, Dogs Considered, Family, Featured Property, Full Kitchen, Grill/BBQ - Private, Heating, Ice Maker, Iron & Board, JetSki (Personal Watercraft), Keyless, Living Room, Near Beach, Near Ocean, Near The Ocean, Outdoor lighting, Playground, Romantic, Smoke detectors, Sports & Activities, Tennis - Community, Utensils, Winter Monthly Rentals, bay/sound, beachcombing, bird watching, children welcome, churches, cinemas, combination tub/shower, cycling, deepsea fishing, eco tourism, equestrian events, festivals, fishing, flexible, forests, golf, groceries, horseback riding, hospital, king, live theater, marina, massage therapist, medical services, museums, necessary, non smoking only, outlet shopping, pets considered, photography, queen, restaurants, roller blading, ruins, sailing, saturday, scenic drives, shower, sight seeing, sleep sofa /futon, sound/bay fishing, swimming, tennis, twin/ single, walking
Read more Read less
The Vacation Company
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
The Vacation Company has been business for over 29 years. We are a vacation rental and property management company here on Hilton Head Island handling just over 300 private homes and villas. Please don't hesitate to call or email our staff if you would like assistance. 800-545-3303 or info@v...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this manager412 Captains Walk-Oceanfront Views,Heated Pool & Spa - Pretty! Hilton Head United States From $244/night 3102 Island Club - 1st Floor walk out to the ocean. OCEANVIEW Villa! Parris Island United States From $170/night 51 Ocean Club-New to Rental Market & OCEAN FRONT Hilton Head United States From $226/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hilton Head, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.