- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $4000 - $8000
- Per week:
- $10500 - $28950
8 Unknown types
Description from manager
10 Sea Hawk Lane- Perfect 10
This award-winning house can be your Perfect 10 vacation. Recipient of the 2020 HBASC Pinnacle Award for New Home Construction and the 2020 Lighthouse Award for Best Exterior! Also was included in HGTV’s Dream House Publication about Hilton Head.
This home is unlike any other luxury home on Hilton Head. 10 Sea Hawk is located on a double lot to accommodate a huge back yard. This backyard is beautifully landscaped and has an unique beach-entry pool that allows easy access for those with mobility issues. The back yard is complete with a 7-personhot tub. Under the house, you will have a 4-car garage, completely shut in to discourage dust or pollen. The garage even has an EV charger for Tesla owners. Above, the home has two decks spanning the ocean facing side of the home to provide breathtaking views. The exterior of 10 Sea Hawk is to-die-for and we know you will absolutely love it!
Entering the home, you are greeted by a large open space containing the living room, kitchen, dining room, and a wet bar. This open concept is great for entertaining the whole family. The kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line JennAir appliances and is a chef’s DREAM. If your cook of the family does not want to put in the effort, no problem, we have private chef recommendations that are sure to delight! From this space you can reach the first ocean facing deck. This deck has a small alcove to the left perfect for outdoor dining or enjoying a morning coffee, watching the sunrise. This space alone lifts 10 Sea Hawk to be a premier destination for those who enjoy company or looking for a private beachside retreat.
The rest of the space on the first floor is completed by three of the eight bedrooms. The first bedroom is the main, master bedroom. This room is to the right of the living room with private access to the main deck. This bedroom has a King Bed, private bathroom with shower and a tub, dual vanity, and walk in closet. The second bedroom is also a King bed with its own private access to the deck. This one exits next to the outside dining table so make sure to give the early riser this room! The guest king is completed by also having a private bathroom with walk-in shower. The third and final bedroom on the first floor is the “office.” This room is great for those working on vacation, but has a brand new, pullout, queen-sized sofa bed. Despite the pull-out bed, the room is very private and great for anyone in the party! There is a full bathroom attached to this room that also has access to the hall.
Upstairs contains the final 5 bedrooms. One of which doubles as a media room! Starting with the media room, this fourth bedroom has two twin beds. The twin-sized day bed against the wall has another twin-sized bed located as a trundle under the day bed. This room also has a large couch, TV, and Sonos sound system. The acoustics and black out shades make this room perfect for viewing the latest movie to stream! This room has access to the second floor’s ocean facing deck. Down the hall, there are two more bedrooms that are mirror images of each other! The fifth and sixth bedrooms both face the ocean with deck access, have King beds, and have private bathrooms. Both bathrooms have dual vanities, walk-in showers, and standalone bathtubs. The next room down the hall is the double Queen room. This room has two Queen beds, faces the ocean with deck access, and has a bathroom with walk in shower. The final bedroom is the bunk room. This room sleeps up to 5! The bunks contain 3 twin-sized beds and one that is a queen size and has an attached bathroom!
The home has many highlights and below are the most notable:
- Restricted access private street and private beach boardwalk
- 8 Bedroom/8 full en-suite baths
- 6 Oceanfront bedrooms
- 3 Master suites with king beds and 3 Kohler bubble massage tubs
- Great Room w/ wall to wall oceanfront views, 75" Smart 4K HDTV & Sonos system
- Gorgeous JennAir kitchen, 2 Bosch dishwashers, & 2 separate dual refrigerator drawers
- Two First floor handicap friendly king bed oceanfront bedrooms
- 11 Smart HDTVs
- Large porcelain decks on 1st and 2nd levels, each with separate sitting/eating areas
- Giant Media room with 65" LG OLED TV, Sonos system and 4K Blu-ray
- Separate laundry rooms on each floor
- Elevator service to 3 levels
- Giant custom designed beach entry pool with large imported Italian porcelain tile patio
- 120 jet 7-person Evolution spa (No charge for spaheat)
- Outdoor patio cooking island and refrigerator
- Extra large secluded lot with lavish landscaping
- Four car enclosed garage, with ChargePoint electric vehicle charger
- Pool can be heated in winter and cooled in the summer. Inquire about fee
- 7 Nest thermostats & two 105 gallon water heaters for maximum comfort
- Professional indoor/outdoor
Read more Read less
About the area
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
We provide quality service for the best possible guest experience. We offer a wide range of properties from 1 bedroom to 8 bedroom, oceanfront to golf views and everything inbetweenView manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerSpacious 4 Bedroom Shipmaster, Onsite Tennis Hilton Head United States From $195/night 21 Heron - Oceanfront Home, Private Boardwalk Hilton Head United States From $650/night 74 Springwood Villa - 2 Bedroom Coligny Condo Hilton Head United States From $130/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Wheelchair users
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 8 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hilton Head, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.