- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $500 - $800
- Per week:
- $2000 - $4900
1 Half bath, 3 Attached (ensuites)
Description from owner
5th row 3 min walk to beach
Free high-speed internet, WiFi,
Free Daily Tennis,
4 Free New Adult rental Beach Bikes w baskets and locks, discount on additional
10 Backpack beach chairs and umbrella, Beach towels, pool and beach toys, cart and wagon for taking everything to the beach! cooler on wheels.
Pet Friendly with walk through gates
Furnished as our second home, not a rental property.
Beautiful original artwork, colorful upscale furnishings.
Owners vacation here with their guests and family.
Sea Pines Resort
Located just inside the Ocean Gate...great access to brand new Beach club but far enough away - never affected on beach by crowd.
Easy access to rest of island, no fighting traffic in and out of resort.
10 Canvasback is a 4 bedroom/3.5 bath ocean home that has been recently updated throughout.
Excellent Bedroom Separation
2 Master Suites
Ideal for multi-generation families, 2 family sharing, 4 couples golf/tennis. Bed arrangements flexible. All 4 bedrooms can be King-size beds or 2 King and plus one or more King or both left as twins. No couple is "stuck" with a double, queen or the twins or bunk beds....everyone can have a king!
The spectacularly equipped kitchen offers an island with seating for 6 at butcher block counter for casual meals, and stainless steel appliances.
And a formal dining room that seats 10 on beautiful upholstered dining room chairs.
This home is located on a secluded cul-de-sac just a three minute WALK to the beach. It has three levels with great bedroom separation.
The first Master Suite has a window seat where you can relax after a long day at the beach, plus a private bath with shower.
The second Master Suite has a large bathroom with garden tub and separate shower. In the bedroom, there is a separate seating area with beautifully upholstered chairs and table for reading.
Twin bedrooms share a bath. One is directly attached. Twins can become King beds with "doubler",
so can be 4 bedrooms, each with King Bed!
The large screened porch is off the living area, and connects the
wrap-around-porch that overlooks the pool with a deck that continues to the front of the home. Ceiling Fan provides a cool breeze
Pool has beautiful travertine marble surround with lounge seating and a hammock between the palms.
* Fifth row ocean home
* Four bedroom/3.5 bath
* Two kings, 4 twins, full sleeper sofa -sleeps 10
* Twin beds can be 'doubled' for a total of 3 or 4 King bedrooms
* Two master suites with private baths
* One master bath with garden tub and separate shower
* 5 TV's with Blu-ray DVD players, Sound system
* Fully stocked kitchen, gourmet appliances, Cuisinart, glass stemware
* Gas Grill - propane supplied by owner
* Private Pool with travertine marble surround - can be heated
* Outdoor hot/cold shower w handheld showerhead
* Free Tennis (one hour per day reserved, more available)
* 4 adult bikes rented for guests-complimentary! discount for additional rentals
* Free WiFi - high-speed cable internet, not DSL
* 10 backpack beach chairs plus umbrellas and beach cart and wagon
* Plentiful beautiful beach towels available for guest use
* Pool and beach toys
* Baby equipment available- full size crib, pack n play, high chair, etc
Keywords: Fifth Row Large Private Ocean Home with Pool Sea Pines Pet Friendly High Speed Internet/WiFi
Beds: 2 King Beds, 4 Twin Beds, 1 Sofa Bed, 2 Cribs
Read more Read less
About the area
Interaction with guest
Toba And Andy B.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Check in time: 17:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Shared indoor pool
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- High chair
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 1 Half bath
- 3 Attached (ensuites)
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Hilton Head, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (11)
– based on 11 reviews
“Great Vacation at HHI!”
Our trip was wonderful! We had 6 adults, 2 young children, and a dog. Toba and Andy make packing super easy because they provided a high chair, pack n play, toys, and beach towels, chairs, etc. The beach is a short walk and the house is located near many great bike trails and restaurants. Toba and Andy go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need to have a great trip! Unbelievably kind and welcoming. We would highly recommend this home for a great vacation at HHI!
“Best family vacation!”
We had 3 couples, a toddler, and a dog on our family vacation. The house was plenty big enough for everyone to have their own space. Toba and Andy have provided everything you might need including baby items, which were very helpful! The house is very clean, close to the beach, and a short bike ride from everything in Sea Pines. We will definitely be back next year!
“Fun-filled week at the beach”
This house has everything we needed for a memorable week-long vacation with small children. There was more than enough room for 4 adults, 2 children and a large dog. We used the heated pool everyday and loved riding bicycles on the beach. Having the bikes already at the house was so convenient. The beach is just a 5 minute walk away and was peaceful and clean. The kitchen is incredibly well-stocked. There were pool toys, a highchair, crib, and pack 'n play. Toba was so gracious in providing all that we needed. She will do whatever she can to help you enjoy their lovely home. We highly recommend this rental home!
Owner Supplied Testimonials
Our listing here is new so we are adding reviews from the past. Please read and enjoy. Andy and Toba