- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1200 - $2550
4 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
Set alongside Oahu’s Iconic Diamond Head this spectacular home has been designed with the beauty of the island in mind. The upstairs bedrooms feature widespread ocean views. While the lower open air concept provides the indoor outdoor experience with a back drop of Diamond Heads terrain. The main house offers 3 full bedroom suites (2 King, 1 Queen) sleeping a maximum of 6 people. A separate lower level guest bedroom suite (1 Queen) sleeps an additional 2 people. Ideal home for larger groups and couples retreats with convenience of traveling together but exclusivity and privacy between the rooms.
Within walking distance to Makalei Beach Park and Leahi Beach Park. And just minutes away from the Waikiki scene including the Honolulu Zoo, Kapiolani Park, Waikiki Aquarium, and Diamond Head State Monument. Visit the new International Market Place for shopping and fine dining restaurants. Water excursions of all types for the adventure seekers near and far. Take a catamaran off the beach of Waikiki in front of Duke’s Restaurant, sail with Pirates out of Kewala Basin, snorkel out of Hanauma Bay, and cage-less shark dive out of North Shore’s Haleiwa town.
The house is conveniently located near local shopping centers such as Safeway, Wholefoods, and Costco. Stock up and stay in or head out and explore everything this island has to offer. The spirit of Aloha is what makes this place so beautiful we welcome you to enjoy.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager approval. Booking will be confirmed or declined within 24 hours
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii -
A/C Notes: Central AC in Main House. Split AC in Lower Level Guest Bedroom.
Special Terms: Included in the total is a $3000 refundable security deposit.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 14:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Sea view
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Clothes dryer
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- 4 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Honolulu, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.