- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $231 - $400
- Per week:
- $1610 - $2800
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
Welcome to Surf City! This Huntington Beach monthly furnished rental is just a mile from the Huntington Beach Pier, about 9 blocks from the beach! From the light airy interior design to the beautiful outdoor spaces, you will be right at home in this stunning 3 bed 4 bath townhouse.
Our Huntington vacation rental offers the following features:
* Beautifully coastal living area connects to ground floor patio.
* Enjoy a cozy fireplace and HD TV with cable.
Ground Floor Patio:
* Just off of the living room, the ground floor patio includes a table to seat 6, complete with umbrella. Enjoy dining outdoors in the warm midday sun or light up the fire pit for a little evening ambiance!
* For your convenience a gas grill is also provided on the patio area just off of the kitchen.
Kitchen and Dining:
* Indoor dining room seats 7, with additional dining space for two at the kitchen bar.
* Full kitchen includes dinnerware, cookware, and everything else you need to conveniently cook and dine during your stay.
* The kitchen also includes a custom wine cellar built into the area beneath the stairs – great for entertaining or storing your favorite bottles!
* Just to the rear of the kitchen there is an office space with built-in desk and cabinets. Traveling for work? You’ll get a lot done here!
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: This vacation rental includes two spacious master suites! Along with a guest bedroom and loft with sleeper sofa this townhome can sleep up to 8.
* First master includes a king bed, raised ceiling with ceiling fan, fireplace and HD TV with cable, as well as a roomy closet. French doors from first master open onto a private balcony. The master bathroom includes a shower and separate tub. Turn on the fireplace and soak in the tub for cozy relaxation.
* Second master also includes a king bed, raised ceiling with ceiling fan, and HD TV with cable. Second master bathroom includes double sinks, shower, and separate tub.
* The third bedroom includes two twin beds.
Loft and Rooftop:
* The third floor loft is a welcoming retreat complete with kitchenette, fireplace, HD TV and table for four. French doors from the loft open onto a third floor balcony/deck.
* There is a full bathroom on the loft level with a shower.
* The third floor loft can serve as a second living room, or as a fourth bedroom. There is a sleeper sofa to sleep up to two guests.
* Continue up the stairs to the fourth floor and you’ll arrive at the rooftop patio. On the rooftop you’ll find an additional outdoor living area with a view of swaying palms and the charming rooftops of Huntington Beach!
* Parking is available for up to two cars in the garage, and up to two cars in the driveway.
* For your convenience we provide beach chairs, towels, and other beach gear.
* Please note, this property has heat, but no AC.
Huntington Beach, AKA Surf City USA, has some of the best beaches in California and is a great place to try out outdoor adventures like surfing, SUP boarding, biking, boating, and more! You’ll love the historic downtown, ocean view dining, and annual events like the US Open of Surfing, Coastal Country Jam, and Huntington Beach Air show. Come visit and experience 10 miles of gorgeous coastline, laid-back beachy vibes, and of course endless summer!
Staying at our Huntington vacation rental you’ll be near the beach without experiencing the bustling foot traffic surrounding beach front homes. This vacation rental is about a ten minute walk (half a mile) from the beach, and just under a mile to the Huntington Beach Pier. Explore local pier area restaurants like Baja Zharkeez, Hurricanes, Avila’s El Ranchito, and more, and visit the shops at 5th and PCH. The International Surfing Museum is also located on Main Street, and on Tuesdays make sure to visit the weekly Surf City Nights Street Fair and Farmer’s Market from 5-9 PM!
So go ahead! Contact us and start planning your stay! Save money and avoid vacation rental listing site booking fees by booking directly with OC Furnished Rentals! Give us a call!
OC Furnished Rentals is approved by the California Department of Real Estate. DRE #********
Read more Read less
Oc Furnished Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
OC Furnished Rentals is a Property Management company that manages and leases fully furnished rentals on a month to month or yearly basis in Orange County, California for people in transition between homes, corporate housing, temporary housing for insurance claims such as fire or flood or out of sta...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerMinutes to LEGOLand, the beach, golf & more! Leucadia United States From $115/night Summer Dates Available! Ocean Views, Steps to Beach Access! San Clemente United States From $400/night Stunning Cyprus Cove home near beach access, pool, tennis, and more! San Onofre United States From $400/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Huntington Beach, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.