- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $245 - $974
2 Full baths, 2 Half baths
Description from manager
Sleeps 8 | 1 King | 1 Queen | 1 Twin/Twin Bunk | 1 Queen Pullout | 2 Bedroom | 3.5 Bath | 2,100 Sq. Ft | 4 Bedroom Renting Optionn
Ski, hike, fish, snowboard, paddleboard, mountain bike -- this stunning two-bedroom townhome is 10 minutes from Snowbasin Ski Resort. Coming in the summer? This property is part of a development located on the shores of Pineview Reservoir. Five-minute drive to beach access (fee area). Private hot tub. Community outdoor seasonal pool.
Beautiful decor, fun modern colors, and large open kitchen area. Features include a flat-screen TV's, a gas fireplace, gas grill, outdoor seating, and lovely mountain views.
Both bedrooms are located on the upper floor. Bedroom 1 is a gorgeous king master suite complete with an ensuite bathroom, flatscreen television, and a private deck. The bathroom has an oversized tub, separate shower, dual sinks, and a walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 is a queen bedroom with shared deck access. A full bathroom is in the hallway.
Downstairs is a second family area with comfortable furniture, flatscreen television, and a gas fireplace. The couch pulls out to a queen sofa sleeper for additional sleeping space and a twin/twin bunk bed is located in the corner. The private hot tub is located on the lower level.
The townhome community includes year-round hot tub access, seasonal outdoor heated pool, pickle-ball courts, horseshoe pit, and bocce ball. Inquire about boat parking.
Note: The Edgewater complex is in the final phase of development. This home is not close to the construction, but you might see construction vehicles during business hours. We apologize. Don't let this deter you; this home is worth it.
• Kitchen supplies: spices, blender, pans, toaster, coffee maker, coffee grinder, mixer, a crock-pot, dishwasher detergent, garbage bags, and paper towels
• Complimentary bag of whole bean coffee
• Bathrooms: Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner, organic soap, a locally handcrafted goat's milk lotion, toilet paper, and a hair dryer
• Free Wi-Fi and Satellite TV's
• Laundry room stocked with detergent and cleaning supplies
Managed by your professional vacation rental company; we know how to pamper our guests. Immaculate homes, luxurious sheets, and towels, grocery and liquor delivery, on-site massage services, and personal chefs -- come let us take care of you!
Read more Read less
About the area
Mountain Luxury Lodging
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Mountain Luxury Lodging has over 50 properties in the Ogden Valley. We specialize in providing mountain charm and exquisite service to our guests; who come back year after year to get discounted lift tickets during ski season, family sized units for summer fun, and luxury homes that appeal to any oc...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 2 Full baths
- 2 Half baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Huntsville, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.